• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Battlestar Galactica #14:Blood on the Scales/Season 4 Finale/2009

Shroomy

Adventurer
I loved, loved the scene of a determined Adama leading his swelling band of loyal crewmembers back to the CIC to retake his ship. He's such a badass (as is Roslin, don't mess with her man!).

I find it amusing that they actually remembered Kelly. For the (former) third in command of the Galactica he only seems to show up once a season. And he's quite a conflicted guy. I really liked his scene with Tyrol, it said a lot about this generally forgotten character.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
I find it amusing that they actually remembered Kelly. For the (former) third in command of the Galactica he only seems to show up once a season.

I suppose he is meant to be covering other shifts while we are following the main crew and bigwigs, no?

NewJeffCT

First Post
I loved, loved the scene of a determined Adama leading his swelling band of loyal crewmembers back to the CIC to retake his ship. He's such a badass (as is Roslin, don't mess with her man!).

The expressions on Olmos' face the past two episodes have been just terrific - if a picture tells a thousand words, then Olmos' face has told a novel in them.

The show gets good reviews from the critics, but I hope it can get some love from the Emmy folks as well.

I still want Baltar to "get his." If there was ever a traitor it is he.

He has gotten his. He has suffered a lot for his mistakes, and while I miss some of his early zaniness, I like his redemption efforts.

The man never intentionally betrayed the good guys, did he? At worst, he withheld information that could have been useful because he was worried that it might lead to him being punished.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
The one thing that surprises me is that a "Space Navy" would burn ammo for an execution instead of just spacing the condemned.

I would have loved to see Zarek and Gaeta go for a tumble in Zero Degree Zero G.

And that "I know what you are." line...I'm puzzled & creeped, but I liked it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads