• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

BattleStar Galactica:Season 3.5--3/25/07--Arc 20 (Season Conclusion)

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
[imagel]http://galacticastation.com/Gallery/Episode/se3/300/319.gif[/imagel]

CrossRoads Part 2.

# Original airdate: Sun. March 25
# Production Number: 3.20
# Executive Producers: R.D. Moore, David Eick
# Co-Executive Producer: Paul Leonard
# Producer: Harvey Frand
# Associate Producer: Trisha Brunner
# Written by: Ronald D. Moore, Mark Verheiden
# Directed by: Michael Rymer

Starring
: Mary McDonnell, Edward James Olmos, Jamie Bamber, James Callis, Tricia Helfer, Grace Park.

Co-Starring: Michael Hogan, Alessandro Juliani, Tahmoh Penikett, Kandyse McClure, Aaron Douglas, Nicki Clyne, Leah Cairns.

Guest Starring: Chelah Horsdal as Didi Cassidy, Mark Sheppard as Romo Lampkin, Lily Duong-Walton as Hera Agathon.

Synopsis: Conclusion. Season 3 ends as Gaeta testifies against Baltar about the execution list that the accused signed on New Caprica; Roslin finds a disturbing link between her dreams and the Kobol Opera House.​

Last edited:

andargor

Rule Lawyer Groupie
Supporter
One word: OMG!

Nicely done, classic ending. I love the galaxy zoom out and the zoom-in to earth.

And 4 cards revealed from the hand, one left in the hole...

Ibram

First Post
Awsome ending... in many ways completly unexpected (that is, twists throughout).

Though there are now a lot more questions then before:

1) if those are part of the final 5 then who is the last one
2) where has Starbuck been all this time
3) Who are Baltars cultests

Omand

Hero
Hello,

Well, an amazing episode in my opinion. Quite the wrap up to the season and great effects in my opinion.

I don't think, however, that those who think they are cylons actually are.

I think from their perspective as characters they believe it, and I can see why, but based upon everything else we know about the humanoid cylons something just does not feel right to me.

I think the music is more related to the way to find earth (as revealed in the episode), rather than cyclon activity.

Cheers :)

Lorgrom

First Post
Omand said:
Hello,

Well, an amazing episode in my opinion. Quite the wrap up to the season and great effects in my opinion.

I don't think, however, that those who think they are cylons actually are.

I think from their perspective as characters they believe it, and I can see why, but based upon everything else we know about the humanoid cylons something just does not feel right to me.

I think the music is more related to the way to find earth (as revealed in the episode), rather than cyclon activity.

I agree with you about the music being something other then the cylons. My guess would be (if we take a hint from the orignal series) it is the beings of light, who are starting to make an appearance.

andargor

Rule Lawyer Groupie
Supporter
Hmm, interesting, the whole "we are cyclon" thing could be a misinterpretation?

Also, for the freaks out there, could you please measure the distance between the current position of the fleet and Earth? You should be able to from the ending.

+/- 10 light-years would be great. :D

Omand

Hero
Lorgrom said:
I agree with you about the music being something other then the cylons. My guess would be (if we take a hint from the orignal series) it is the beings of light, who are starting to make an appearance.

Yeah, I would agree with that. I was trying not to drop any spoilers in the thread, but I don't suppose that is actually any sort of spoiler now is it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads