• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DnD 3.5 - Valley of the Dead

Myth and Legend

First Post
You better put some high AC for those, unless you want Thok cleaving them like butter.
Yeah... Let's just see how it goes. This situation will be more along the lines of "fight fire with a flamethrower" :lol:

Myth, if you ever need help statting anyone out, let us know. I'm sure we'd be more than willing to help if it alleviates the stress/time aspect for you.
Thank you, I had my ideas presented somewhere and got some pretty neat suggestions, especially considering one of the later NPCs and the Dwarves as well. I have the books and i just have to put in the hours to finish the sheets. I can't have incomplete sheets because that will bog up combat... And i can't have you guys knowing the mechanics behind monsters/NPCs before you have slain them for good (not that i don't trust you metagame, I just don't want to spoil stuff for you)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
LOL - ML you do the total opposite of what I do :p

In the BaHM game I only did Class, LvL, AC, HP, to hit and the hide skill for the Treylor scouts you are fighting. :cool:

Just the basics and you can figure out the rest as needed.

Now for The Grey Mist that is a whole other story I did everything for The Great Frost Worm and look what happened.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC:This is a 30 day bump. Who all is still out there??? I think we should kick these dwarves butts stats or no stats, LOL :p

HM

Myth and Legend

First Post
Hehe well Theroc gave up on ENWorld i think. Voda is back now, and DW is active as well. I have one Dwarf statted out, he'd be sufficient for Kye and Thock :D

I've statted Adelaide (complete with items etc.) but I'd rather have her get busy with Alevyth in a no rolling-hp calculating-saving throw checking battle (which would bog me down).

Does Sensalar still plan on reducing the tavern floor to rubble?

Dragonwriter

First Post
I haven't seen jager around for a while either. If it'd be any help, I'm pretty good at throwing NPCs together. I had to do a quick dragon for my OpenRPG game a couple weeks back, and they're complicated. Working just in Word or something is a lot easier.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Why don't you use the monster manual? I mean all this complications for three dwarves? What will happen when we face say, 6 enemies? Come up with the stats on your own instead of rolling and filling every detail. Plus Thok will hack and slash them in a pinch! So that'll be work on the trash can in no time.

Myth and Legend

First Post
It has been decided then. I will post after i come back from no-internet land. Honestly i can post right now but that will just get you guys stuck on round 1 or somewhere between chasing each other in the streets (for group 2). Glad you all show such remarkable stuborness in staying with this game despite having recieved NO benefits for what is almost 9 months now...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads