Eberron: Curse of the Cold Sun (game thread)

81Dagon

Explorer
“We use the old toll house to keep someone when they get too rowdy. Turn right on the other side of The Green instead of left and you’ll be there. Soranna ir’Anitah is the captain of the guard, she’ll take care of them.”

[sblock=map]
Screen Shot 2013-09-06 at 8.13.25 AM.png
[/sblock]
[sblock=occ]
The Old Bridge Inn is number 10 on the map and the old toll house is number 8.[/sblock]

Kaodi

Hero
"Soranna ir'Anitah, eh?" says Arthun with a smile. "How convenient that I should have my own delivery for just such a character."

OOC: What is " OCC " supposed to stand for?

Shayuri

First Post
"Meat!" is Kiki's joyous reply to White, followed immediately by a grunt as Vela nudged her with her heels.

"You don't need to pay for meat," the halfling grumpily reminded her. "We hunt."

Kiki nodded her lizardy head at that and without stopping to think much told White, "Things that would look good in a nest. Sacred things. Things I can wear. Once we figure out how!"

The last sentence was directed at Vela, who was about to dig her heels again. Interrupted, the halfling lass sighed and leaned forward to pat Kiki's head atop her slightly sinuous neck. "When we figure out how."

She held her peace during the brief encounter with the guard, only stepping forward after Arthun had gotten his answer.

"I need to find Avarthel," Vela told the guard as Kiki gave him an unnerving reptilian leer. "Where is she?"

81Dagon

Explorer
"You'll find the mask weaver on the river's far side. She lives in the jungle to the south, but it is close enough that there is little danger of being attacked by predators."

[sblock=occ]
Number 19 on the map.
[/sblock]

Davachido

Explorer
OOC: Conversation with Kiki

"So if I get you do anything I will remember to have some meat. Maybe I shall get it from some birds that fly up high? Doubt you have the chance to bring those down during your hunts." White laughs and pats the dinosaur on the head while loading up the gear. White still fascinated by the prospect of a talking mount actually asks several times as he ties thinks to Kiki if she remains comfortable.

OOC: In the present.

Albion White has been fairly silent throughout most of the trip except for humming a little tune every so often. He enjoys the ride that ends up with no more fighting. When with the guards he says to the party. "Looks like we might be going our separate ways for a little bit, I think each of our packages are to a different person. I myself am looking for Iormel. Mayhaps you know where he lives my good fellows?" White asks the guards.

Scotley

Hero
"I must visit the temple, but I can be found at the The Old Bridge if anyone knows of anything interesting in this 'burg to do look me up. Or Vela, despite what the guard said the jungle sounds a bit more dangerous than a walk in the park. If you want some company let me know."

81Dagon

Explorer
“It’s just down the road from the Old Bridge. Just be careful of the dogs, they’ve almost got as foul a temper as Iormel himself! Anything else we can help you with?”

[sblock=occ]Sorry for the delay, I was waiting to see if Vertxx would reply. Anyone heard from him lately?

Iormel's warehouse is number 13 on the map. [/sblock]

Kaodi

Hero
Arthun takes custody of the two hobgoblin prisoners and marches them straight over to the old toll house to meet Soranna ir'Anitah. "Special delivery-s for Captain ir'Anitah," he announces upon arrival.

Shayuri

First Post
Vela shrugs noncommittally at the question. "What we cannot kill, we will run from," she says stoically. "But first we need this..." she leans over to pat the heavy cargo affixed to Kiki's back, "taken care of. We cannot fight OR flee while burdened so."

Remove ads