Eberron: The Plumbers OOC

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I need more background info but I also am waiting to hear where the game is starting.

Korra of Somewhere

View attachment 118430

Back Story
Korra is from somewhere not near wherever the game starts....

Race: female half-orc; Class/Level: Fighter-1; Background: Outlander
Hair: Black; Eyes: orange-yellow; Skin Tone: greenish
Height: 6' 7"; Weight: 280 lbs
Alignment: Neutral Good; Proficiency Bonus: +2
Hit Dice: 1d10+4; HP: 14

Abilities, Saves, and Skills
Strength: 19 (+4) SAVES: +6; Athletics: +6; Base: 17​
Dexterity: 13 (+1) Stealth: +1 disadvantage
Constitution: 17 (+3) SAVES: +5; Base: 15​
Intelligence: 8 (-1)​
Wisdom: 13 (+1) Insight: +3; Perception: +3​
Charisma: 12 (+1) Intimidation: +3; Survival: +3​

Combat
Speed: 25 ft; Initiative: +1​
Passive Perception: 11; Passive Investigation: 9; Vision: Darkvision 60 ft​
AC: 18 (Chain Mail + Shield)​
HP: 14/14; TEMP: 0; Spent HD: None​
Battleaxe: +6, 1d8+4 slashing (versitile 1d10)​

Proficiencies
Languages: Common, Orc​
Tools: Flute​
Armor: Light, medium, and heavy armor and all shields​
Weapons: All simple and martial weapons​

Background: Outlander
Skills: Athletics, Survival; Tools: flute; Languages: (open)​
Wanderer: You have a head for remembering maps. You can provide food for up to 6 people.​

Race: Half Orc
Abilities: +2 Str, +1 Con; Languages: Common, Orc​
Menacing: proficient at Intimidation; Darkvision: 60 ft.​
Relentless Endurance: When dropped to 0 hp, can go to 1 hp instead once per long rest.​
Savage Attacks: When you critical hit, roll an additional damage die.​

Class: Fighter Level: 1
Skills (2): Insight, Perception​
Fighting Style
Greater Weapon Fighting: Reroll 1s or 2s on damage dice, once per die.​

Second Wind: As a bonus action, once per short or long rest, regain 1d10 + fighter level hp.​

Equipment
Chain Mail Armor (55 lb)​
Shield (6 lb)​
Battleaxe (4 lb)​
Dark common clothes, w/hood (3 lb)​
Flute (1 lb)​
Backpack​
Bedroll (7#), Crowbar (5#), fishing tackle (4#), hammer (3#), mess kit (1#), 10 pitons (2.5#), 10 torches (10#), tinderbox (1#), rations (10 days, 20#), waterskin (5#)​

50 feet of hempen rope (10 lb)​

39 gp​

Eberron abilities: 4D6.HIGH(3) = [5, 1, 4, 4] = 13
4D6.HIGH(3) = [2, 5, 6, 1] = 13
4D6.HIGH(3) = [3, 1, 5, 4] = 12
4D6.HIGH(3) = [5, 6, 1, 4] = 15
4D6.HIGH(3) = [6, 5, 3, 6] = 17
4D6.HIGH(3) = [4, 3, 1, 1] = 8

Fighter Starting gp: 5D4 = [3, 3, 2, 4, 3] = 15

I think we will be starting in Sharn, so any thought on where she's from?

Olrox17

Hero
What druid circle is he affiliated with?
Maagrim Torrn has connections with the Gatekeepers, so yeah Liutbrand definitely trained under them, somewhere in the Deepwood.

Did I miss it? Where is he from? The Shadow Marches? The capitol, or one of the outlying villages?
I would imagine house Torrn's HQ would be in the Shadow Marches, probably in a rural area just outside the capital.
I have updated the character sheet with this information.

Last edited:

mips42

Adventurer
Welp, here he is. Made with D&D Beyond Character creator. I think I got everything.
D&D Beyond
YoungDePoe.jpg

DePoe

Race
Human (Variant)
Str 13(+1) , Dex 16 (+3), Con 14(+2), Int 10 (+0), Wis 9(-1), Cha 12(+1)
Armor Class 14 (Leather)
Hit Points 10/10
Speed 30ft
Initiative +8
Saving Throws
Str
+1, Dex +5, Con +2, Int +2, Wis -1, Cha +1

Skills Acrobatics +5, Deception +3, insight +1, Intimidation +3, Investigation +2, Perception +1, Stealth +7
Senses Passive Perception 11 , Passive Investigation 12 Passive insight 11
Tools Thieves tools, Dice, Disguise kit
Languages Common, Thieves Cant,

Actions
Dagger
Melee Weapon 20(60) +5 1d4+3 Simple, Finesse, Light, Thrown, Range (20/60)

Shortsword Melee Weapon 5ft. Reach +5 1d6+3 Martial, Finesse, Light

Feats

Alert:

• You gain a +5 bonus to initiative.
  • You can’t be surprised while you are conscious.
  • Other creatures don’t gain advantage on attack rolls against you as a result o f being hidden from you.
Sneak Attack (Special)
Once per turn, you can deal an extra 1d6 damage to one creature you hit with an attack with a finesse or ranged weapon if you have advantage on the attack roll. You don’t need advantage on the attack roll if another enemy of the target is within 5 ft. of it, that enemy isn’t incapacitated, and you don’t have disadvantage on the attack roll.

Bonus Actions
Two-Weapon Fighting

Reactions
Opportunity Attack

Equipment:
Backpack, Ball bearings (1000), Clothes (worn), Crowbar, Dagger (4), Hammer, Hooded Lantern, Leather Armor (worn), Flask of Oil, Piton, Poor Rations (5 days), Rope (30ft), Shortbow and quiver (20 arrows), String, Thieves Tools, Tinderbox, Waterskin

Hair Black, short cropped Eyes Dark Brown Skin Tone Med Tan (Dirty) Height 5’3” Weight 100 lbs Age 19
Alignment Neutral Good
Background Criminal / Spy

Rogue Class Features
  • Deception
  • Insight
  • Perception
  • Acrobatics

Expertise
Your proficiency bonus is doubled for any ability check you make for two chosen proficiencies. [6th] Choose two additional proficiencies.
  • Thieves' Tools
  • Stealth
Sneak Attack 1d6
Once per turn, you can deal an extra 1d6 damage to one creature you hit with an attack with a finesse or ranged weapon if you have advantage on the attack roll. You don’t need advantage on the attack roll if another enemy of the target is within 5 ft. of it, that enemy isn’t incapacitated, and you don’t have disadvantage on the attack roll.

Thieves’ Cant
You have learned thieves’ cant, a secret mix of dialect, jargon, and code that allows you to hide messages in seemingly normal conversation. It takes four times longer to convey such a message than it does to speak the same idea plainly.

Feature: Criminal Contact
You have a reliable and trustworthy contact who acts as your liaison to a network of other criminals. You know how to get messages to and from your contact, even over great distances; specifically, you know the local messengers, corrupt caravan masters, and seedy sailors who can deliver messages for you.

Racial Traits
- Languages

You can speak, read, and write Common and one extra language.
Undercommon

- Ability Score Increase
Two different ability scores of your choice increase by 1.
  • Dexterity Score
  • Wisdom Score
- Skills
You gain proficiency in one skill of your choice.
Stealth

- Feat
You gain one feat of your choice.

Alert:
  • You gain a +5 bonus to initiative.
  • You can’t be surprised while you are conscious.
  • Other creatures don’t gain advantage on attack rolls against you as a result o f being hidden from you.
Background
Criminal / Spy

Personality
I am always calm, no matter what the situation. I never raise my voice or let my emotions control me.
I am incredibly slow to trust. Those who seem the fairest often have the most to hide.

Ideals: Change. The low are lifted up, the mighty are are brought down. Change is the nature of things.
Bonds My ill-gotten gains go to support a small orphanage.
Flaws An innocent person is in prison for a crime that I committed. I’m okay with that.

Background Story: A foundling, left on the doorstep of a local temple, DePoe has never known his true family, or even his true name. He was raised under the harsh rules of the church until he started to ask questions. Questions like “why do he church elders wear fine silk and gold when the parishioners wear rags” and “Why is the church larder always full when so many worshipers come and leave with grumbling stomachs”.

Given no answers that made sense to him, one night, at the ripe age of seven, he stole a small knife and stuffed all the food he could into a small satchel and escaped into the wide world.

DePoe quickly developed the skills of hiding, and deception to get food and, almost as quickly, the consequences of failure. At no time was this more pointedly shown to him than, when burgling a house for food and a few coins, he heard a creak and panicked. He scrambled out of the nearest window, knocking over a lantern in the process. The ensuing fire was blamed on the residents, the man sentenced to hard labor.
It was a hard lesson, but DePoe learned it and now, rarely, if ever, panics or lets any emotions show.
If i've missed anything, please let me know. it's been a bit.

Remove ads