D&D 5E EB's Into the Eye of the Storm - PotA Campaign - IC

Niklos hustles over to Talin. He kneels beside the Elf and lays his hand on the wound, while holding his amulet and chanting a prayer to Yondalla. Talin feels the heat of Niklos' increase, and sees the arrowhead emerge slowly from the wound as his flesh knits together around it. Finally, the arrowhead falls to the ground, leaving only a patch of clean skin inside the bloody spot that marked the wound.
OOC: Cure Wounds - heals [roll0] hp

Last edited:

"Thanks mate." Talin stands and claps Niklos on the back. "So what's the plan with that one? Wake him up and ask if we got them all?"

Talin points to the unconscious man near the others.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Gathering the dead to one side and the two unconscious bandits to the other of the small fire, you wake one of the bandits with a bucket of gathered rainwater.

*cough* *cough* *cough*

"What in the nine hells?" the man sputters looking around through blurry eyes.

Terry pulls a few splinters out of the bears fur, but otherwise it is unharmed.

OOC: Questions? with Intimidation/Persuasion rolls. Your choice.

"Before we start," Terry addresses the bandit. "Why did you have the bear in the cage? What were you going to do with him?"
OOC: if he doesn't response
"Remember, I said before we start. I'm just curious why you fellows had a bear. But the bear is secondary. Now, there's no reason not to start out friendly here."
Persuasion [roll0]

"Got lucky?" Terry asks. "And you just happen to have a cage large enough for a bear? That's a lot of luck. You also aren't dead. You're just full of luck." She sighs. "I didn't say we were here for the bear. I said let's get the bear out of the way first and then we can discuss you and your less lucky companions shooting arrows into the fine hunters of Red Larch during an ambush. Now I don't think four men can ambush a hunting party. I think you had help and we want to know where that help might be right now."

Talin spends several minutes searching the bodies of the bandits for anything of interest and then moves over to the other. He takes a seat facing the captured bandit. Grinning wickedly he draws his dagger and begins to clean his fingernails.

"You know what they say about luck? It eventually runs out. Answer my friends questions or you'll find out what happens when your luck dies."

Intimidation roll: 1d20+3 9

EarlyBird

Explorer
"The cage wasn't ours it belonged to the hun..." he stops himself short. Terry mentioned the hunters out of Red Larch and the man looks like he just tripped over his own tongue.

The bandit grunts at Talin and says, "What do you think your going to do elf? When the boys get back from the rock you is all gonna end up like them hunters."

OOC: Contested CHA vs Intimidation to see if he is.
[roll0]

Last edited:

Remove ads