D&D 5E EB's Into the Eye of the Storm - PotA Campaign - IC

EarlyBird

Explorer
OOC: Hostile he is, and Terry's Persuasion didn't bring that around any. You won't be able to friends him sorry, but maybe someelse will Intimidate/Persuade him.

hero4hire

Explorer
"The cage wasn't ours it belonged to the hun..." he stops himself short. Terry mentioned the hunters out of Red Larch and the man looks like he just tripped over his own tongue.

The bandit grunts at Talin and says, "What do you think your going to do elf? When the boys get back from the rock you is all gonna end up like them hunters."

OOC: Contested CHA vs Intimidation to see if he is.
[roll0]
Cyan made a hissing laugh. "Perhaps. Perhaps not. Do you think they are going to rescue you? Would you do that for any of them? The only one who can help you now is you...by telling us everything."

Ooc: Persuasion: 1D20+5 = [9]+5 = 14

"The boys get back? Where'd the boys go? Why didn't you go too?" Terry asks. "Unless, you fellows are one of the boys. Don't the cool bandits like to include you in their bandit games? I suppose not. 'Hey, we're going to the rock. You fellows stay here and watch the bear.' I can just imagine as they left they were taking bets. 'Yeah, 10 gold says we have to rescue these guys from someone when we get back.' 'Oh, who would dumb enough to take that bet?' Ho ho haha. Right? You heard them say that. Which of the boys is always putting you down? There's a guy who does, isn't there?"

OOC: Persuasion? Intimidation? It's the same roll [roll0] If we were playing Toon, I'd have Fast Talk. :)
EDIT: Didn't see H4H's post before I hit Post. Oh well. Too late now.

EarlyBird

Explorer
The bandit seems to think over Cyan's words for a moment. "I ain't telling you noth..."

Terry steps in with a triad of words, the cleric understanding that the man was letting little things slip without knowing it, so she tried to overwhelm the poor bastard.

"I.."

"We..."

"You can't..."

"Enough!" he shouts nearly panting at the effort to get at the woman. "Grimjaw took them hunters to the nercomancer. When they is done they'll be back for me." he adds with a look to Cyan. "And then he'll be takin' you all there next."

OOC: Cyan missed by one, so got a little information. The necromancer must be somewhere near "the rock."

"Settle down. Actually, if you tell us where the rock is, we'll be taking ourselves there. Won't that save time." Terry asks. "How do we find the rock?"

EarlyBird

Explorer
His lips tighten, knowing he has said to much.

OOC: Also are you going to take the bandits with you if he tells you the location of the rock.

To get it out of him, will need Niklos or Barakas to make an Intimdation (contested) roll, (his modifier is +0 see above). Or a DC 15 Persuasion check. If that fails you could ask around town what "the rock" might be.

tglassy

Adventurer
Captain Barakas Stormsword grabbed the bandit by the throat, electricity crackling along his hand as he clinched.

“Don’t get tight lipped now,” the Teifling said. “You’ll want to go ahead and tell us what we want to know. I’ve only just learned these powers, and I’ve been itching to use them.”

OOC: Intimidation: [roll0]

"If we are heading back to town what do with the bodies?"

Talin indicates the corpses of the unlucky bandits.

"We probably want to search them before we do anything. They might have some ill gotten gains stashed around here."

Remove ads