EB's Tyranny of Dragons - OOC (full)

EarlyBird

Explorer
Well let us hope you are up for this challenge... the Dice Gods were not kind (as if they ever are, lol).

So I chose Gnome as the race and then wanted to use the multiclass Method V chart, and I got this....

STR 14
INT 16
WIS 10
DEX 14
CON 15
CHA 11
COM 07

With that COM score I thought maybe he was in a magical experiment accident, and paged through the adventure book for hooks. And when I saw the hook I wished to use I changed the thief to assassin.

A few other rolls later, and I think I have a good start to a great RPing character.

no psionics
Starting wealth = 60gp

HP: 05/05

And next will be the sheet you may quote/copy/paste into the RG...

EarlyBird

Explorer
Name: Sebastian TenPennies
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Race: Gnome
Effective Class: Illusionist/Assassin-1/1
Former Profession: no skill
Height: 3'-7"
Weight: 48#
Eyes: Golden
Hair: White
Surprise: 1 in 6
Movement: 12"
Initiative: +1
AC: 5 (8 base from Leather, -2 from DEX, -1 from Shield)
Hit Points: 05/05
Strength:
Intelligence:
Wisdom:
Dexterity:
Constitution:
Charisma:
Comeliness:
Weight Allowed: +200 Open Door: 1-2 BB/LG: 4%
Additional Languages: special due to race
Magic Saves Adj: none
Reaction/Missile Adj: +1 AC Bonus: -2
HP Adj: +1 System Shock Survival: 91% Resurrection Survival: 94%
Max # Henchmen: 4 Loyalty Adj: normal Reaction Adj: normal
SAVING
THROWS

Illusionist-1
Paralyzation, Poison
& Death Magic

Petrification
& Polymorph

Rod, Staff
& Wand

Breath
Weapon

Spells

Armor Class
Assassin-1

Weapon

Simitar
Dagger
Lasso
To Hit
Bonus

+0
+0
+1
Damage Vs
Small/Medium

1d8
1d4
none
Damage
Vs Large

1d8
1d3
none
Range
S/M/L

none
1/2/3
1/2/3
Attacks
per Round

1/1
1/1
1/2
Features
Languages Spoken: Common, Gnome, Goblin, Dwarf, Kobold, Halfling, Hobgoblin, Elf, may speak with small burrowing mammals
Illusionist/Assassin
Level: 1/1 XP Earned: (I)275/2,250-(A)250/1,500 XP Bonus: +10% (Illusionist only)
# of Weapon Proficiencies: 3; Non-Proficiency Penalty: -2; Next Proficiency: Assassin Level 5
Weapon Proficiencies: scimitar, dagger, lasso​

Equipment
Leather
Shield, small wooden
Scimitar
Dagger w/scabbard
Lasso (x2)
Gloves of Magic Missiles
boots, low hard
pouch, belt small
2 doses Assassin's Blood (Type A poison)
backpack
traveling spellbook (belonged to Sebastian's brother)
1st: read illusionist magic, phantasmal force, audible glamer, detect illusion
2nd: invisibility, alter self, detect magic
3rd: paralyzation, suggestion, fear
candles, wax (x5)
flint&steel
rations, iron (1 week)
waterskin
bedroll

Treasure:
GP: 13
SP: 00
CP: 00

History
You and your family were members of the Cult of the Dragon, until your rivals in the cult arranged to wipe all of you out. Attacking during a magical experiment, they slaughtered your kin, but you survived, and they think you’re dead. Not dead, but changed and scarred by the magical backlash. Now is your chance for vengeance! Your hit list consists of three names: a human cultist named Frulam Mondath, a half-orc named Bog Luck, and a half-dragon named Rezmir. You infiltrated a small group of cultist, who linked up with the main assault force set to attack Greenest.
pathfinder___gnome_special_topic.jpg

EarlyBird

Explorer
Few notes....

Please suggest any changes you think will make the character fun for you.

- Lawful Evil.... because of Assassin, but then I don't see him as the guild trained, given assignments type of assassin. Sebastian is more the you killed my family so now I'm going to kill all of you. But he isn't going to do that in one-on-one combat he will be smart and sneaky about it.
- Abnormally tall for a gnome. I picture him tall and thin a wiry gnome.
- Had to raise DEX to 16 (minimum for an Illusionist)
- Lasso?? Yep had to have something unique lol. He used it once to pull a goblin off the back of a worg and it just took. I also thought maybe using phantasmal force with the lasso to give the illusion of a snake or huge tentacle. Thinking it will be a great RP tool if nothing else.
- XP earned from the gloves (which the party didn't get in the secret door room, so getting them in the game somehow)
- Knows all first level spells in spellbook, will have to roll to see if he knows/understands the others.

[sblock=Gloves of Magic Missiles]
Charges: 8

This pair black leather gloves are finger-less, except for the middle and pointer fingers on the right hand. By holding these two fingers together and pointing at your target you can cast a magic missile spell (2 missiles) as a 3rd level mage. The gloves can hold a maximum of 10 charges, and is rechargeable.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads