D&D 5E E's Tomb of Annihilation

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Port Nyanzeru/Red Bazaar
Morning

“Okay, then. A guide. So where do we find one of those?” Lily asked. “And a map would be good, like Joffrey had. Yeah.” She waved her arm for another mug of tej. It was good! “I’d like to see the races, too,” she agreed.

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Action:
Bonus Action:
Reaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Inspirations:
AC: 15 (studded leather)
HP: 8/8 HD: 1/1d8
[/sblock]

eayres33

Explorer
The Halfling came back with the drinks that were ordered he smiled as he overheard some of the conversation.

“If you are looking for guides, the Merchant Prince Jobal has all the registered guides working for him. You can always go to his residence and he will find one for you,” the Halfling said smiling. “I think I see a few of his men over in the corner there and another one at the bar.”

The Halfling took a step closer to the group and lowered his voice, “There are also a few unregistered guides you can find out in Malar’s Throat.”

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Port Nyanzeru/Red Bazaar
Morning

Lily looked at the halfling proprietor. “Thanks!” she said. She leaned in conspiratorially as well. “Why would they be unregistered?” she asked. She glanced over to the bar and the table where he had said Prince Jobal’s men were, studying them.

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Action:
Bonus Action:
Reaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Inspirations:
[/sblock]

eayres33

Explorer
“Your friend has the general idea, you register to get taxed, and if you are taxed you are legal and certified. You are free to work, but you don’t work for free and the Merchant Prince takes his cut.” The little man said smiling.

“As to your question,” he said looking at Lily, “well some people have a past that may keep them from being registered, and other’s well let’s say their spirits are too free to be weighted down by taxes. If you are looking for free-spirits it is the cats you want.”

“Now the two in the corner are all official, they would be the man and the Halfling in the fancy clothes there,” the server said pointing to the NE corner of the room, “Faroul and Gondolo, rumor has it they even have a triceratops they take along with them sometimes.”

"I suppose we should wait until we've met with our patron at the races tomorrow before we hire people." Oskeld says, still nursing his first ale.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Port Nyanzeru/Red Bazaar
Morning

Lily perked up then. “Oo! Did you hear that?” She elbowed Oskeld in the ribs a little harder than intended, sloshing a bit of ale into his beard. “A triceratops!” She looked back at the halfling curiously. “What’s a triceratops?”

Even before he answered, Lily went back to intently studying Oskeld’s holy symbol which, somehow, she’d gotten from around his neck!

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Action:
Bonus Action:
Reaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Inspirations:
[/sblock]