Flight of the Resistance (Star Wars)

xynthoros

First Post
Ok, from that, it seems like communications is more like radio with channels and such, any type of non-connected transmission of information is going to be just that, information. It shouldn't be able to interact with anything, but can be interpreted something like TV or FM.

So I can intercept comms, I can interpret comms, I can jam comms and they might even be able to detect me on comms, but I cannot access their systems with comms because it is not part of their actual systems network.

Any type of slicing needs to take place either with a physical connection or with more powerful systems than can be incorporated into a tiny droid chassis, something more along the lines of a starship's platforms. If not on a starship, I will assume any type of slicing needs to require a physical connection to the system in question. Though I might try to upgrade the mess out of our ships electronic warfare systems once we get into it. >:D

Quickleaf

Legend
My Lord, this game has the potential for some brutal results.

Sent from my SM-G935P using EN World mobile app

Yeah, it does. To be fair, you guys have had a little bad luck & we haven't yet started using the Destiny Pool.

Which reminds me, did you roll a Force die (1eF) already to add to the Destiny Pool? I'll explain that mechanic in the actual play thread when the time is right.

So with a "wash" result of no successes, no failures (and no threats or advantages), by RAW that's a fail. My interpretation is that it's a mis-step somewhere near the middle of the action which allows you to roll again if you want. For example, Rico was balancing along the natural bridge created by merged arboray tree branches, so he might have a moment of vertigo, he might slip and catch himself to pull himself back up, or anything else that would disrupt his progress like stepping on a tree squirrel or getting tangled in vines.

Remove ads