• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

FR 3.5 Silverymoon - OOC

Breezly

First Post
Seonaid said:
I'll work on a character today or tomorrow, and get you something. Please roll for me. Thanks. :)

11, 13, 12, 12, 14, 16

...Pretty decent across the board. Again, with the right race you could have a good character.

Breezly

Thanee

First Post
:eek:

I actually thought you would roll new stats for me, but not that I'm complaining... :)

So, if you don't mind, go ahead and reroll that 9 then.

I have pretty much decided on an elven druid (the wood elf seems to fit best for that path) - havn't really played any of those yet (besides the one in the game, where the DM has suddenly gone amiss) - and I already have an idea for the background... I'll leave out one piece in my background, tho, to fill in later or have you fill in, whatever you like best. You'll see what I mean, once I have it posted.

Bye
Thanee

Last edited:

Breezly

First Post
Thanee said:
:eek:

I actually thought you would roll new stats for me, but not that I'm complaining... :)

So, if you don't mind, go ahead and reroll that 9 then.

I have pretty much decided on an elven druid (the wood elf seems to fit best for that path) - havn't really played any of those yet (besides the one in the game, where the DM has suddenly gone amiss) - and I already have an idea for the background... I'll leave out one piece in my background, tho, to fill in later or have you fill in, whatever you like best. You'll see what I mean, once I have it posted.

Bye
Thanee

Well, it seems fitting that with your stats that you would get the first egg...your 9 becomes a 6.

Elven druid seems like a good class given the area. I will work with your background, no worries. Go ahead and post it when it is ready.

Breezly

Seonaid

Explorer
Are there any class/race requests by players or the GM? I'm willing to play anything, and figured I'd open it up for recommendations, if there are any. :) Either way, I'll have something worked up tomorrow. Thanks!

Breezly

First Post
Seonaid said:
Are there any class/race requests by players or the GM? I'm willing to play anything, and figured I'd open it up for recommendations, if there are any. :) Either way, I'll have something worked up tomorrow. Thanks

Nope, play what you feel like playing.

Breezly

Thanee

First Post
Breezly said:
Well, it seems fitting that with your stats that you would get the first egg...your 9 becomes a 6.

Hehe, that's just fair! :)

It doesn't make the decision easier where to place what score, tho. ;)

Bye
Thanee

Breezly

First Post
E-Tools files

FYI, if anyone has E-Tools and is using this to maintain their characters, please send me your character file. I know these are not updated to 3.5 yet, and there are still some bugs, but I am using this to keep all of the files together.

Thanx.

Breezly

ControlFreak

First Post
Just a quick FYI Breezly, I was using eTools to keep track of characters in a 3.5 game I'm running, and when the patch to 1.4 came out it pretty much destroyed everything I had done. Only now have I gone back to re-enter my 3.5 stuff for Tsoren. I only mention this because 1.41 is due out soon (or at least it WAS due out a couple weeks ago and was delayed) and I'm concerned that you might have the same problems I did.

Seonaid

Explorer
Enalia Astariat

For your approval, Enalia Astariat. I'm not very good at the mechanics creating characters, so there might be some mistakes.

Enalia Astariat, Female Elf
Class & Level: Barbarian 1
Alignment: CG
Deity: Corellon Larethian
Size: M
Height: 5'5"
Weight: around 150#
Eyes: Green
Hair: Dark
Skin: Tanner than usual for an elf, but pale for a human

Str: 16 (+3)
Dex: 14 (+2)
Con: 12 (+1)
Int: 11 (+0)
Wis: 13 (+1)
Cha: 12 (+1)

HP: 13 (HD: 1d12+1)
Speed: 40'
Initiative: +2 (Dex)
AC: 10 base + 2 armor + 2 Dex = 14
Touch: 12; Flat: 12
Fort: 2 base + 1 Con = +3
Ref: 0 base + 2 Dex = +2
Will: 0 base + 1 Wis = +1

BAB: +1
Grapple: 1 BAB + 3 Str = +4
Melee: Longsword, +4 attack, 1d8+5 damage (2-handed), 19-20/x2, slashing
Ranged: Longbow, +3 attack, 1d8+2 damage, x3, 100' increment, piercing

Feat: Extra Rage (Would someone please tell me exactly how many more I get? I don't have the book, but I've used the feat before.)

Languages: Common & Elven

Class abilities: Fast movement, illiteracy, rage 1/day
Racial abilities: Immune to sleep, +2 v. enchantments, Low-Light Vision, +2 Listen/Search/Spot

Skills
Handle Animal: 4 ranks + 1 Cha = +5
Intimidate: 4 ranks + 1 Cha = +5
Listen: 4 ranks + 2 racial + 1 Wis = +7
Search: 2 racial = +2
Spot: 2 racial + 1 Wis = +3
Survival: 4 ranks + 1 Wis = +5

Equipment
Longsword.........15gp...4#
Longbow............75gp...3#
Arrows, 60...........3gp...9#
Leather armor.....10gp...15#
Backpack.............2gp...2#
Bedroll.................1sp...5#
Blanket, winter......5sp...3#
Fishhook...............1sp...0#
Flint & steel...........1gp...0#
Rations, trail x2......1gp...2#
Rope, silk (50')......10gp...5#
Soap.....................5sp...1#
Tent....................10gp...20#
Torch x2................2cp...2#
Waterskin...............1gp...4#
Whetstone..............2cp...1#
Holy symbol, wooden.1gp...0#
Explorer's outfit........0gp...0#
Coins..............29gp, 7sp, 7cp
TOTALS...............160gp...76# (light load)

Background
Enalia Astariat lived a normal life until she reached adolescence. Her family was extended and close, she had friends and excelled in physical competitions. The only problem was that she never could seem to grasp the more intellectual studies of her people. All was explained when one day she exploded into a rage after narrowly losing a footrace. In the haze of her outburst, she watched as she struck out at her friends, seriously injuring two of them before she was subdued. After the incident, she spent several days in meditation, praying for understanding from the Protector. She emerged from her self-imposed seclusion three days later, no wiser, and ready to leave her home to prevent further harm. However, the scholars among her people had found a text from the barbaric lands describing great warriors with many of the same characteristics Enalia possessed. They persuaded her to stay, to learn how to control herself and to learn more of the ways of her people. She did, gratefully, and immersed herself in the study of the martial. The strict mental concentration allowed her to master her rage. She learned all she could of the so-called "barbarians" of the other people of the world, and when the elves could no longer help her, she decided to strike out on her own. With the blessing of her family and friends, she packed up her belongings and headed for the human lands to learn more of who she was, and how she could use her peculiar talents to better serve her homeland.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads