• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

FR 3.5 Silverymoon - OOC

Manzanita

First Post
OK, that's how the cookie crumbles. I'll modify my PC's stats and add a few details to his history. Let me know if you need anything else, Breezy.

Breezly

First Post
Manzanita said:
OK, that's how the cookie crumbles. I'll modify my PC's stats and add a few details to his history. Let me know if you need anything else, Breezy.

OK, add him to the Rogues Gallery when you are ready.

Bart

Breezly

First Post
Zerth said:
I'd like to make a monk character...Go ahead and roll the stats for me, Breezly. If the chistmas offer is still available, I'll take it. One extra 4d6, please ;)

Sorry if this was missed in the shuffle, I thought I responded but I do not see it anywhere. So, here you go...and here are your stats.

15, 9, 16, 17, 17, 15

Wow...best by far and wide. Could be a new record for me. Let me know if you want to press your luck and go for the gold by re-rolling the 9.

Breezly

WonkaMania

First Post
Breezly said:
Sorry if this was missed in the shuffle, I thought I responded but I do not see it anywhere. So, here you go...and here are your stats.

15, 9, 16, 17, 17, 15

Wow...best by far and wide. Could be a new record for me. Let me know if you want to press your luck and go for the gold by re-rolling the 9.

Breezly

Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it looks like you had already rolled for Zerth, post #19 on the first page of the thread. I think this nice roll should not go to waste and you should give him these new stats though! :)

Well, that, or I'll take them for Fizzlewikk! :D hehehe

~Wonka

Thanee

First Post
:D

Well, I'll take the 18 then, since you have not rolled one yet. ;)

So please show me what your dice come up with, and I'll then decide whether it'll be a cleric or druid.

Bye
Thanee

Breezly

First Post
Erekose13 said:
Thanks for the present Breezly, the character sheet a little further up has been updated. Did you still want me to email it to you?

Man...I must have been blind. Zerth, your stats remain as per post #19...that means the big winner is....Thanee, congratulations on the uber character...

Breezly

Breezly

First Post
Thanee said:
:D

Well, I'll take the 18 then, since you have not rolled one yet. ;)

So please show me what your dice come up with, and I'll then decide whether it'll be a cleric or druid.

Bye
Thanee

Well, as per my last post you get these fantabulous stats...

15, 9, 16, 17, 17, 15

Enjoy...and, let me know if you want to take advantage of the re-roll for the 9...as if you need a boost. ;-)

Breezly

Zerth

First Post
Breezly said:
13, 12, 14, 11, 16, 14.

Not bad across the board. As to the extra re-roll offer, you must tell me if you want the 11 re-rolled. You get the new number, not the higher of the two. My dice are hot...what say you?

Breezly
I like your dice so far. Re-roll that 11, even if it turns out bad the other stats are decent so I can afford one low score. Maybe it's time for that first 18... ;)

Oh, and I'll email my character some time tomorrow.

Last edited:

Breezly

First Post
Zerth said:
I like your dice so far. Re-roll that 11, even if it turns out bad the other stats are decent so I can afford one low score. Maybe it's time for that first 18... ;)

Oh, and I'll email my character some time tomorrow.

As you wish...new score is a 14. Still no 18's in the bunch, but Thanee certainly has the character edge thus far.

No worries, send me your character when you can.

Breezly

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads