• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Giant Killers (Epic Quest)

assassination

First Post
OoGame: you may never see that troll again.

IC:ill oet you control the solar.
the groups looks around for survivors but finds none. most bodys look like they have been speared through or crushed underneath medius sized rocks.
but most of the damage looks to be from acid. there are a couple small chared areas like a bolt of lighting or somehing hit the spot. (storm of vengence).

after many minutes have past you figure the carnage happened about a ten days ago.

OoC:you just got lucky and fell jumped out of the way as a rock came at your head knocking down the townhall next to you.

shaff

First Post
OOC: shhh dont tell them that.

IC: "Well, looks like I am the only one left here... I would really like to get revenge on whatever did this to my town, but I just dont know what it was."

assassination

First Post
before we move this game on i want to know how many people i will have to recrute. i know where Jemal is, Shaff i know your still active, so i got 2 characters. argent are you astill playing this game or what.

assassination

First Post
ok now i know everybody is still around, exept jemal.

you leave the town, totally destroyed behind nd continue east, wher you now see the storm cloude. you enter town from the west over a small bride the town is aprecementaly 750 people so its a small village. most people are in a hury triing to get defence ready and other and already standing around waiting for the storm to start. as soon as you enter the town thunder strikes and the rain begins.

assassination

First Post
more information
the town speaker and other mor infortant people are in the hastly made watch tower

Attachments

• ruvain.jpg
    ruvain.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

shaff

First Post
OOC: do I know anything about how the storm works, I mean how it goes about doing its thing? Also, do I know where would be the best place to be in the storm, or is there something we can do to stop the storm. I dont know if I would know anything about it since i was already in it.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
"Wisdom would dictate we find shelter from the storm. Lets get to the closest building and get out of the rain." Celcian says. Is there Magic at work here? If so I'd like to make a spellcraft check to define it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads