• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Giant Killers (Epic Quest)

assassination

First Post
OoC: iv seem to have lost you characters could you please send me a copy of you characters.

shaff you know how the storm workes because you have been it in before. the spell is called storm of vengence. the spell havent started yet.

shaff

First Post
Rask tells everyone how the storm works, and then gets to the safest place. Unless he knows how to stop the storm, then he will let everyone know and then try to accomplish it.

assassination

First Post
OoC: read how thw storm works then tell everybody how it works and posibly how to stop it. but untill Jemal gets back i wont be starting the full storms wrath.

Jemal

Adventurer
"We need shelter for all these people.. The buildings won't save them from a storm like that!" He looks back at his companions "Don't suppose anybody has a rod of Security or a cube of force on them, eh?"

*IF nobody has any easy way of saving the people in the town, he'll do the following*

William sighs and casts a couple 'wall of stone' spells, shaping them into a large 'Shield' around an open area , and gets the rest of the group to herd everyone in there.

"My wall will give us some extra protection, but I don't expect it to compeltely stop the storms wrath. Any other ideas?"

EDIT: Shape below:

William gets 21 5'squares per casting, so he'll cast it 4 times, to create a stone building 10' tall, walls 30' long, with a 5'X5' pillar in the middle, and a 5' wide, 5' tall door in one corner, for people to enter through.

BTW, my wall is 6 inches thick, has a hardness of 8, and each 5' square has 60 HP

Last edited:

shaff

First Post
"The storm works like this:

First there is the big black cloud, which you see now, this cloud blinds people who arent strong willed.

Then it rains acid, then the lightning comes... then hail, then it rains and becomes soo windy that your cant see your hand in front of ur face....

The only way to stop it, is to find the cleric casting it, and disrupt the casting, he must concentrate the whole time for it to work, if disrupted the spell stops."

Last edited:

Rino

First Post
[ooc: sorry school just begun and i had to take care of some thing related to it]

" and from what distances can it be casted??"

Jemal

Adventurer
Rino said:
[ooc: sorry school just begun and i had to take care of some thing related to it]

" and from what distances can it be casted??"

"If it's a more powerful caster, He could be anywhere within several thousand feet, but no further than that.." William spoke up "Should I defend us with a building of stone, or are we going after the Cleric? I kind of think we should decide quickly!" The ever-impatient sorceror says.

(OOC: I'm assuming William would know about the spell, since it's a DC29 to know details about a lvl 9 spell, and his spellcraft is +30, meaning 'anything but a 1'. If he failed his spellcraft check though, pls tell me and I'll edit this.)

Argent Silvermage

First Post
[Posted by Argent - 08-13-2003 at 04:24 AM
"Hmmm. And yet you were spared, an interesting coincidence. Well are there any other survivors?" Celcian Looks around and starts chanting. At the end of his summoning a Solar appears.

OOC: I'm assuming you will control my greater Planar ally Mr. DM?]

OOC: What became of this? Did the spell go off?

Jemal

Adventurer
OOC:

Just got an email from Assasination, apparently his comps acting up and keeps performing some kind of Stack Dump when he tries to post, freezing his comp. He can read our posts but can't post himself till he gets it fixed.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads