• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Giant Killers (Epic Quest)

Jemal

Adventurer
William looks down rather sheepishly at the dwarf, his booming dragon voice now sounding subdued. "Um.. no, I didn't do it... Sorry if I startled you, I just had to vent." As he speaks, he flaps downward, changing form to smaller and smaller dragons until he's Medium-sized, at which point he lands and changes back to normal.

"I've got a little bit of a temper.. OH dear, I've forgotten to introduce myself. It's a pleasure to meet you, bearded one, I am William Masterson, descendant of the Dragons."

Jemal

Adventurer
ooc: If he's crawling out from UNDER a pile of rubble, I would assume he was there during... but I'm not the dm.

assassination

First Post
shaff said:
OOC: I dont know.... Assassination can i have some information?

i thought it would have been ovious to everybody that he was in the city during the battle since he was buried underneath the ruble of one said town hall.

shaff

First Post
OOC: thats what i figured, but i thought also i would know what did it, instead of thinking it was thwe dragon, if i was there.

shaff

First Post
"this... cloud like 'thing' came from over the hills and engulfed my town. I couldnt do anything, there was nothing to fight... It just brought death and carnage and no one could do anything about it. We were helpless..."

Argent Silvermage

First Post
"Hmmm. And yet you were spared, an interesting coincidence. Well are there any other survivors?" Celcian Looks around and starts chanting. At the end of his summoning a Solar appears.

OOC: I'm assuming you will control my greater Planar ally Mr. DM?

shaff

First Post
"I dont know, i just got out, i havent had time to look. I dont know how i was spared, maybe it had to do with me being the best fighter in the town, but i dont know."

Jemal

Adventurer
William looks around the city, his gaze searching for anything magical or out of the ordinary (Detect magic+True-seeing at will). He also ponders on what could have caused such devastation (Knowledge: Arcana +28, Spellcraft +30)

"Certainly looks like this place has been through the ringer. We can't let whatever did this continue on... And if it was that blasted troll, just WAIT until I get my claws on him... " He starts to fume, but shakes his head and counts to ten to calm himself down, then resumes walking among the wreckage, looking around.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads