Halfling Brawler Build

gothtaku

First Post
Ok, so after much hemming & hawing, I've decided on a concept for my friend's game. A Halfling Rouge 1/Fighter 8/Reaping Mauler 1 (Game is starting at 10th level)

The basic concept is a thief who got caught and as an alternative to life in prison, was put in a gladiator-style pit to fight for the nobles entertainment. Eventually he buys his freedom and becomes an adventurer.

Feat progression will go as follows:

Rogue Lvl 1: Two-weapon Fighting
Fighter Lvl 2: Improved Unarmed Strike
Fighter Lvl 3: Weapon Finesse, Weapon Focus: Unarmed Strike
Fighter Lvl 4: N/A
Fighter Lvl 5: Weapon Spec: Unarmed Strike
Fighter Lvl 6: Clever Wrestling
Fighter Lvl 7: Improved Intiative
Fighter Lvl 8: N/A
Fighter Lvl 9: Greater Weapon Focus: Unarmed Strike
Mauler Lvl 10: Earth's Embrace (Mobility, Improved Grapple)*gained as class bonus

Equipment: Monk's Belt, Bracers of Armor +2, Periphat of Wisdom +2, + 1 Wounding Gauntlets of Ogre Strength

I have an idle thought to make his weapon focus into grapple instead of unarmed strike, but i'm not sure.

Thoughts?

moritheil

First Post
Taking the first level in rogue is funky and interesting.

There is a feat in C. Adv. that lets you deal sneak attack every round in a grapple, but you need 4d6 SA and wild shape. :\

atomn

Explorer
gothtaku said:
I have an idle thought to make his weapon focus into grapple instead of unarmed strike, but i'm not sure.

I'd stick with Unarmed Strike for WF. If you could talk your GM into allowing the +1 from WF to add into Grapple Checks instead, I'd go with WF:Grapple instead.

Remove ads