• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heart of Artifice Temporary--Kharas Alone

Velmont

First Post
"A spark? I'm not familiar with that word. In my world, I am a trapmaker, that's my main business. I also have learn the craft of the armorer. I am working on so I can build magical armor and traps, but I am not there yet. People who can build magical item are generally called artificer. As I can make potions and scroll, you could tell I am one too." replies Kharas.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"You don't know? A Spark...let's see, you know...or I guess you don't. A Spark--someone who can create marvelous constructs and inventions with tools, materials, and Thelanium."

Velmont

First Post
"As we have no Thelanium, I can tell you no one fit in your definition. But if we had some, probably, there would eb some artificer that would be spark. Every artificer learn the basic or construct buidling, but only a few spend enough time to create all kind of construct. There is a human house who has specialized themselves in it. They are the one who have created the warforged. But I must tell that after I analyzed the construct I've see destoryed in my world that was coming from here, it didn't make senses to me. I couldn't beleive it could work... but I think now the secret behidn all that seems the Thelanium. That's why I would like to keep that sample. I would like to try to build a small construct with the help of it." replies Kharas

Rystil Arden

First Post
"You think you can build a construct? So you're a Spark like the Baron? Amazing! You know, some people are afraid of Sparks...what they can do. I think they're incredible. Can I watch you? Do you need some base metals for your construction?"

Velmont

First Post
"Well... not yet. I cannot build one yet. I've been studying it but I've not yet done my training. I think before the end of the year, i should be able to build one. Generally, the first that an artificer build, it is an homunculus, a small construct, bright as an average man and are usually created to halp teh artificer in his task. Over years, the artificers learn to improved it, but they generally don't build more than one homonculus in there life. As I said, it is only a few that can build more serious construct."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Oh, okay. I don't know much about these 'artificers', though the name does sound like the Artifex Maximus," she makes the gesture, "Blessed be the holy one, but how do you know if you've never tried?"

"Anyway, if you don't have any money and you want to keep the Thelanium...does that mean you can't pay?"

Velmont

First Post
"Well... if you don't value gold, silver or copper... I have a few items I could trade, but not sure you would need some magical scrolls. I have some that can heal living create, or repair construct, but you need to be a caster to use such items. It seems I'll need to pay you with that Thelanium..." tells sadly Kharas.

Velmont

First Post
"Do you know a Spark? I might go see him and sell some of my scrolls. He might be interested and I might be able to gain some of your currency... by teh way, how much it will cost in your currency for a meal and a night here?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads