• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes of the Worlds- The Hunt Begins

Deedlit

First Post
"How horrible." Deedlit whispered softly, not having wanted such a nightmare at all. She couldn't help but admire the dream's version of Nath, sacrificing himself for others, and wondered if this was anything like how Nath really became an undead

Kalanyr

Explorer
OOC- Sorry CS forgot about your question.

In the corner of the room there is a shrine.

(Knowledge (Religion) DC 30 for further information about who the patron of the shrine is)

2700 Soul Points.

Last edited:

graydoom

First Post
Upon Dalamar figuring out how to enter the tower, Black Mage happily enters, as he had been stumped, and was getting tired.

Once inside the tower, Black Mage gets some rest, deciding that, like many other things, taking the watches is for the fighter-types to do. As he sleeps and dreams, he realizes new applications for that most wonderful of forces, fire.

ooc: I'll try to update my spells known/memorized as soon as I can, but I've been far too busy lately, and for some reason have been occasionally unable to post :(.

Dalamar

Adventurer
"It reminded me of my shalafi somewhat. He gave himself for eternal torment to save our world..."
Dalamar muses out loud and then continues in his own mind.
Of course, he was going to take over it himself. But that's beside the point, isn't it.

Last edited:

Deedlit

First Post
"So, it wasn't just a dream, more of a vision then. No, it was real." Deedlit responded, hearing Dalamar describe the events that had occured in what she thought was only her dream.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Dalamar = DW mentioned something about a mage class from elements of magic if you give me the details of the necessary changes to look over it should be ok.

reapersaurus

Explorer
OOC: I'll re-calculate Ash's possessions tonight -
I don't think I really have almost anything.

When I first made him, I was stretching it trying to emulate real-world weapons and such, so I kinda didn't want to go too far with the initial possessions.

Kal - can I have your leave to look into non-magical equipment to equip Ash now? (and if he could find the fortune of acquiring some Gnomish Artificer weapons and equipment to make up for the loss of magic items, that would be wonderful some day

It certainly would emulate modern-day technology.)

Deedlit

First Post
OOC: While I'm sure you are already aware of this Kalanyr, if you are using this thread to keep track of who is done, note that Deedlit's "advancement" has been finished for a while.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads