• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes of the Worlds- The Hunt Begins

Creamsteak

Explorer
OOC: Samano's has been done as well. I think that I'll leave the soul rules as I originally had them +Green Souls, +1 Hp recovered per soul absorbed -if that's not too odd.

reapersaurus

Explorer
OOC: i updated Ash.
I'll run some of the Artificer things by you later, and you tell me if they're OK.
Example:
Ash's Metal hand takes up two spots on his person (gloves and bracers). It can cast Endurance, Endure Elements, and maybe Haste at the cost of 1 charge any time he activates them.

I'll stat and price it out, if you'll allow it.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Forsakers forsake magic, therefore I would guess they would forsake such gizmos as duplicate its effects therefore although you can have it it will have its normal effects on a forsaker if you use it.

Black Mages stats could use an update as could Dalamar's when you two get around to it please.

reapersaurus

Explorer
If you just say "NO" to me, I'd accept that, but here's the text from Magic of Faerun re: Artificers ;
A gnome artificer has the ability to craft nonmagical devices that duplicate the effects of certain spells.
Rather than using magic to accomplish this, he uses his knowledge of pistons, gears, lenses, and other simple mechanical inventions.
I don't read how that would compromise a Forsaker -
Ash is from the future, and I'm trying to emulate the benefits that technology might provide him.
I don't think I've spent almost any money on making my character, whereas many others have spent quite a bit to better suit their character's abilities.

But even with that being the case, I understand if you say no.

Kalanyr

Explorer
OOC - I am going to have to say no for the sake of balance, forsakers gain, inherent ability bonuses, really high Spell Resistance, Damage Reduction and Fast healing, all this and magic seems a tad to much to me.

Kalanyr

Explorer
I am, but I'm still waiting on Dalamar and Black Mage, I guess I'll give them 2 days from now and then move on without them.

[color=sky blue]While the group was resting Yuna felt something in her mind, a sort of force attacking her head...after trying to resist...she succumbs. Slowly and steadily getting up from her position, see appears to be in a dream-like state, a trance as she quietly walks out of the room...and further into the tower.

By the time the rest wake up, she is gone...[/color]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads