D&D 5E Honor Among Thieves Character Stats

D&D Beyond has published the official game statistics for various characters from the upcoming D&D: Honor Among Thieves movie. The collection includes stats for Doric, Edgin Darvis, Forge Fitzwilliam, Holga Kilgore, Simon Aumar, Sofina, and Xenk Yendar. https://www.dndbeyond.com/claim/source/tg?icid_source=house-ads&icid_medium=tg&icid_campaign=redemption

D&D Beyond has published the official game statistics for various characters from the upcoming D&D: Honor Among Thieves movie.

The collection includes stats for Doric, Edgin Darvis, Forge Fitzwilliam, Holga Kilgore, Simon Aumar, Sofina, and Xenk Yendar.

638120143799885947.jpeg

mamba

Legend
Also, this is exceptionally dumb:
yes, not sure how a creature uses a crowssbow that deals no poison damage in new and innovative ways that allows it to deal poison damage ("This extra damage isn’t a feature of the weapon."). Oh well, movie tie-in, hope this does not spread ;)

That's been the thing with 5E for a while, maybe since the beginning, but it's doubly true post-Monsters of the Multiverse.
I have no issue with that. I prefer the new stat blocks (less spells) over the old ones

OB1

Jedi Master
Interesting that for Doric, she can wildshape into any CR3 or lower beast (2014 rules) but her HP remain hers (Playtest Rule). Oh, and of course specifically an owlbear :)

Sofina (Red Wizard) looks pretty tough. She get's a (nerfed) Meteor Swarm once per day + Time Stop and Finger of Death.

All in all, a fun adventuring party and a good set of villains. Can't wait to see these heroes taking on the BBEG!

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Last edited:

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
So does that reconcile the whole "wildshape into an owlbear" thing? I don't have a DDB account, so I haven't looked at the document, but I'm a little curious.

Remove ads

Remove ads