D&D General How many other D&D games etc are being played at your FLGS when you play?

DarkCrisis

Reeks of Jedi
This is of course if you play at a FLGS...

I play on Saturday Afternoons for 4 hours. There is usually 2-3 other RPGs being played by other groups. This is usually D&D 5E, though I have seen Star Wars and Old School Essentials being played. My group plays other games as well. Aside from D&D recently some VtM and The One Ring RPG.

But yeah, plus my groups game, there is usually 2-3 other games (usually D&D) being played as well on Sat afternoons.

How about your store?

FYI the majority of table space at my FLGS is taken up by miniature war games and magic/pokemon card games.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
This is of course if you play at a FLGS...

I play on Saturday Afternoons for 4 hours. There is usually 2-3 other RPGs being played by other groups. This is usually D&D 5E, though I have seen Star Wars and Old School Essentials being played. My group plays other games as well. Aside from D&D recently some VtM and The One Ring RPG.

But yeah, plus my groups game, there is usually 2-3 other games (usually D&D) being played as well on Sat afternoons.

How about your store?

FYI the majority of table space at my FLGS is taken up by miniature war games and magic/pokemon card games.
Well, the store I run my games at(only one so far) is the one my buddy opened up a week and a half ago. So far no other groups, but the clientele is growing as word gets out. He and his wife bought a larger than normal sized property and it's game store on one side, coffee shop with real food on the other. Eat and and play at tables on either side. It's really great, so I expect it to really catch on and grow.

MGibster

Legend
As far as RPGs go, the vast majority of times it's D&D. In 2019 I participated in a GURPS game there and in 2020 I did see a group playing Alien by Free League. (I count Pathfinder as D&D.)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I've only got two tables at my store, so there's only been two games at any given time. We've only just started allowing play at the store again, so right now there's only been one at any given time. We plan to have a third table eventually, but it will require getting a storage room cleared out, which hasn't been worth doing over the last two years. Soon, probably.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
The only games I've ever noticed being played at my FLGS are Magic: the Gathering and Pokémon. It looks like their Tuesday night D&D Adventure's League started back up last month, though.

Prior to March 2020, there were up to 4 D&D games at a time being played in the FLGS that I frequented. Games were held once a week.

At the (FLGS-adjacent) Game Cafe, there was usually just one D&D game happening at a time on any given night, but sometimes two.

pogre

Legend
Usually two at the small store I do AL at on Thursday evenings. Mostly 5e, although there was a CoC game for a while.

Shiroiken

Legend
My FLGS has two back rooms used for RPGs, and from what I understand they're both occupied on Friday & Saturday nights, and one is used on Sunday afternoon. There was a weeknight group, but they never recovered from COVID.

Remove ads