D&D 5E (IC) Vault of the Dracolich (Ensemble)

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: extra damage from Auraia. [roll0]. Let's say Auraia, Trrrus and Pyrus all attack the same person.

Also,

Pyrus: 32/32 Psi points
Aquaria: 32/32 Psi points
Terrus: 27/32 Psi points (tremorsense plus Might Leap)
Auraia: 27 Psi points (tremorsense plus Step of the Wind)

Enemies should have disadvantage attacking Auraia and Terrus, while they have advantage. [/roll]

Last edited:

EarlyBird

Explorer
OOC: Dash to S15, draws sword. And did I miss the you awake feeling rested post? I tend to miss whole pages when I come in from my email.

Zander watches SnorLoska smash into one of the remaining skeletons and then sees the arrows come flying into view. He rushes to cover the raging warriors flank. "Normally you would need something blunted to take on a skelly, but brute force works too."

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Torbin & Zander

Lobbing his arrows up the long tunnel, over the heads of those fighting the skeletons at the tunnel's entrance, over the lake - it is one impressive shot after the other. But to Torbin's dismay, the guards raise their shields and his arrows land home only in that hard wood.

OOC: That's fluff. Her AC is higher than 15. I assume Torbin has some way to shoot past cover?

Zander makes his way over to back up SnorLoska. Peering across the lake he sees Valiandra, the Archer - who the mercenaries must have pulled from the Watchtower, where she usually watches the road. He's never known a better marksman and had hoped to never be on this side of her arrows...

GM: Gone (PCs) Torbin, Zander

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Genasi Siblings

Running out of the tunnel, Auraia and Terrus leap into the air. The former floats gracefully over to the ledge near the Pillar of the Sun, and the latter lands with a resounding thud. Both bury their weapons into the cultist with the lantern as he runs blindly into them, trying to escape from Mord's terrible blackness. He falls, and his lantern rolls off the ledge into the lake.

Pyrus and Aquaria turn their attention on the Adept carrying his share of the heavy barrel behind him. He is concentrating on getting out of the horrors around him when Aquaria enters his mind and turns it to mush while Pyrus fries his body. In some ways, it is blessed release from the thing-he-can't-see that is chewing on his shoulder. The cultist behind him manages to take the weight of the barrel as the Adept collapses.

"Go back!" he yells to the other two, who turn and flee the way they came, finding merciful escape from the horrors by shuffling around the corner. Devout and determined, the lone cultist gives up on their original plan, to blow the tunnel and seal the group within the Pit of Teeth, and sets off his barrel right there on the ledge. The explosion rocks the whole place: Rocks fall from the ceiling into the lake.

The cultist's body flies off the ledge and into the lake.

Terrus and Aura are hit by the blast.

GM: The Barrel's explosion does 23 force damage (dc15 dex save for half). Auaraia and Terrus also have to roll dc12 Dex or Str saves or fall into the lake.
[sblock=Rolls]
Dex Save: 1D20+1 = [3]+1 = 4
vs Pyrus
Int Save: 1D20+2 = [3]+2 = 5
vs Aquaria
Str Save: 1D20+2 = [18]+2 = 20
vs Dropping the Barrel
Alchemy: 6D6 = [3, 2, 5, 2, 6, 5] = 23

Save: 1D20+1 = [5]+1 = 6
vs Barrel
[/sblock]
Gone: (PCs) Aquaria, Auraia, Pyrus, Terrus; (BGs) Adepts, Cultists
Damage Taken:
(PCs) Auraia 23(11?), Terrus 23(11?);
(BGs) A1 10+22=7=Dead, C1 10+5+7=Dead, C2 7+23=Dead

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: At the same time great for stopping them, and crap for taking damage.

Terrus: dex Save: [roll0]
Dex Save to keep from falling: [roll1]

Auraia: dex Save: [roll2]
Dex Save to keep from falling: [roll3]

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

FitzTheRuke

Legend

Begin Round Two

GM: I'm starting to understand how this works.
[sblock=PCs]
Name * (Position) * AC * HP
Auraia (Q23) AC17(19) HP 40/51
Aquaria (P15) AC17* HP 51/51
Drako (N10) AC13(16) HP 45/45
Kurzon (P18) AC20* HP 42/52
Lorenn (O13) AC16(18) HP 42/42
Mord (M9) AC14 HP 39/39
Pyrus (O14) AC13 HP 51/51
Sesto (O15) AC18* HP 45/45
Terrus (P23) AC16(17) HP 46/57
Torbin (I9) AC15 HP 45/45
SnorLoska (S16) AC17* HP 48/65
Udit (M14) AC15 HP 45/45
Zander (S15) AC19* HP 54/54
[/sblock]
[sblock=NPCs]
Dunmire (B10) AC13 HP 30/30
Guldred (P17) AC13 HP 20/20
Rhussuk (Q16) AC15 HP 20/24
Shosha (O17) AC15 HP 22/22
Zalena (C11) AC12 HP 35/35
[/sblock]
[sblock=Skeletons]
Bobskeleton (Q18) HP less 10
Skeleton1 (P19)
Skeleton2 to 8 Destroyed
Skeleton9 Destroyed
[/sblock]
[sblock=Cultists]
Adept1 Dead
Adept2 (M31) HP less 7
Cultist1 Dead
Cultist2 Dead
Cultist3 (O31) HP less 7
[/sblock]
[sblock=Mercs]
Archer (AB22) HP less 21
Guard1 (AA22)
Guard2 (AB21)
Guard3 (AB23)
[/sblock]

Teeth2A.png

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Udit's eyebrow rose as he saw the archer's aplomb - and skills. She had to be taken out as soon as possible. He drew another arrow, concentrated, and let loose another arcing shot

2nd shot at archer from the darkness, 2nd roll is advantage. : 1D20+6 = [19]+6 = 25
1D20+6 = [2]+6 = 8

He had aimed for the upper torso - even a shoulder shot could foul her aim

Second shot vs archer: 1D6+3+3D6 = [4]+3+[6, 3, 3] = 19

Once again, the arrow hit home.

Again, Udit shifted his position slightly, worried about return fire

second stealth check vs archer: 1D20+9 = [17]+9 = 26

River Song

Explorer
Not surprised at the resilience the skeleton of Bob was showing, Kurzon attacked it once more calling upon Tyr to guide his blows.

[sblock=action]

BOnus Action: Hunters Mark on BOb

[roll0]
[roll=dam]1d8+1d6+3[/roll]

[roll1]
[roll=dam]1d8+1d6+3[/roll]

Reaction: Sentinel Attack if it comes to it!

[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases