D&D 5E (IC) Vault of the Dracolich (Ensemble)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"They don't need to open the Vault. The stone-faces work from inside it. Dretchroyaster can send his Simulacri through the wards without deactivating them. I've seen it." says Zalena, again offering unsolicited advice. It seems that she feels safer in the likelihood that you succeed.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Mord frowns at the uselessness. "We're wasting time. I intend to return to where we left off last and continue from there. Those who wish can join me."

Squirrels are evil!

Last edited:

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Udit says

"I uh, repeat my proposal. We go together through the audience chamber and the alchemy lab. One group precess on into the vaults. The other heads north, to the trophies room and pushes on into the vault here"

(OOC: see post 262 for map).

"This way, uh, we aren't too far, and we avoid having to deal with the trogodytes. If they decide to attack us in force in the audience chambe well then... we are all together at that point!"

"It's simple and effective plan".

[MENTION=6865745]gargoyleking[/MENTION] don't you have 2 characters? Who's speaking? :p

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Mord looks at Udit. "Doing that will merely allow our enemies to surround us and put pressure from all sides. I think you know how that turned out. A concentrated push in that direction may be a good strategy in the short term, but a secondary assault from their flanks will disrupt their ability to focus on one small area."

Squirrels are evil!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"That should be easy enough to do," says Zalena, referring to Kurzon's bold statement, "He's almost certainly recreated his Simulacrum by now."

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"I don't know, I've never seen it. But according to History, Dretchroyaster was an ancient Green Dragon who terrorized these lands hundreds of years ago. I would expect it to be impossibly powerful."

Remove ads