(IR) IR Interlude Turn 6 - Turn 7 (thread 3)

Black Omega

First Post
Edena,

Sheesh pick out the one email I've sent with plots.:)

Seriously, take as much time as you need. Go freeform if it helps. Or maybe 'more' freeform at least. Personally, I'm not as much worried about winning as having fun and now and then plotting something to surprise people. Hence the plot about Forrester's concubine. Ahem...didn't expect that to be shared.:)

One thing that might help. No 12th level magic. As much work as 11th level requires, we don't need to keep going higher. And the 'race' to get higher level magic has already dominated too much of the IR, IMHO. And if there is 12th level...then there must be 13th level, etc etc. 11th is high enough.

Maybe a modified freeform with less rules and more ability to storytell. A basic PL that is just an indication of how strong your faction is and how much of it is magical v. technological.

The IR is your baby, do what you need to for you to have time to enjoy it again. Limit emails, or plots, or how much can be worked on.

Hm..now I feel guilty. I was trying to plot more since I felt like I wasn't contributing enough to the IR.:)

Last edited:

Black Omega

First Post
Edena: In fact, the Torilian press wishes to interview all the leadership of the various Powers, including Rajaat, Melkor, Iuz, and if they dared even the Red Army.

Siobhan is more than happy to talk to the press. She's cute and photogenic, that plays well for the media. Be polite, cheerful and forthright. The Seelie are all about peace and light.

Edena: The Torilian Press also expects to be treated with all the honor and dignity that it considers to be it's due. If you do not treat the press with all the honor and dignity that it considers to be it's due, there is a 100 percent chance they will slander you, lie about you, distort your part in the events that have taken place, take your words out of context, and otherwise misrepresent you. Even if you do treat the press with the respect and dignity it considers it's due, they may do this anyways.

Interlude
Vesve Forest - Siobhan's Study

"Siobhan, we have a new request here for admittance to the Peace Conference." Morre stated, carrying in a new set of scrolls. "It's from the Torillian press."

The silver haired fae looks up from her plotting, blinkblinking "Is this important. I might have a way of freeing that poor girl from Melkor..who is 'the press'? It sounds painful."

"They are a loose coalition on Toril. They ferret out secrets and create chaos by reporting things people are doing, or sometimes just reporting speculation on what they might be doing."

Siobhan hhmmss then grins "Creates chaos...sounds like a great idea! Umm..sure..the 'press' can show up to the conference. How does Toril handle security for these people? Find that out!"

"Already done." Morre efficiently replies "Something called a 'press pass'. We'll have them apply for them and make sure they are who they are supposed to be."

"Sounds good. See they have their own area and are treated well. Hmm..arrange a few things to let them get to know us better. A tour of Vesve. Maybe Kal has a few places he'd like to show off. Go and check." Siobhan decides "Ok..I have more plotting to do. Get stuff set up for these press people. Also check on the EVangelkiojn project and let me know how it's progressing."
---------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: So, security measures for press, but they'll be allowed to cover the event, will get access. Though individual delegates can decide how much or little they wish to deal with the press.

zouron

First Post
hmm ack! lots of stuff there edena, heh and here I thought most like me kept emails to an absolute minimum to spare you *chuckles* how foolish of me *is secretly glad none of his emails have been displayed heh*

ANYWAY we can easily keep going interlude until you are ready to continue and at good health.

Saying that it means guys that we do not send emails unless there is actually a reason until he is up to date and ready, and after that we really send only very few... no need to flood him :) after all he is just one guy (even if he works for ten!).

so hmm... I should start looking over what people had planned j/k.

Spoof

First Post
Oh god, finally. Ok now I just have to read and find out what everyone here has done to blow up the world now and I will be good to go again :D

Spoof

First Post
Yea, yea, this from the evil one.

Edena, take your time, and if it comes down to it just tell eveyone I won, thats really all that matters anyway, right? I will hold off on sending you my plans for next turn till you give the green light.

I can say one though... Get stick, break stick ;P

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
My part in the IR, continued

Anabstercorian

Edena

Can I (meaning only Anabstercorian) enter Realmspace now that the angelic border guard is reduced, if I sincerely enter with no intentions of ill will?

ANSWER: No. The Torilian Border Guard has been reinforced to offset the loss, and are on highest alert. Anabstercorian is considered an enemy. He will be attacked on sight. Unless Reprisal specifically allows it, Anabstercorian cannot enter Realmspace without fighting.

Melkor:

... as Rivers OF Blood flow through the sands, as your Dream Is Fullfilled! For only through Violence can great things be achieved, and Athas will flourish once again, as Age Of Blue returns in glory!
Edena, my Armies leave Athas for strongholds in Plane Of Shadow, but I ask Dragon Kings to leave with me, unless they want to face Rajaat!

ANSWER: The Dragon-Kings stay on Athas, and bow to Rajaat when he comes.
He then conscripts them into his army, and prepares a full scale invasion of the other worlds.

- - -

Anabstercorian

Press conference?
Anabstercorian, sunbathing naked on the surface of the Penumbral Hub, looks up curiously as a heavily cloaked Illithidi human (ex-human transformed through ceremorphosis) walks towards him, flinching in the bright light. Nervously, the new creature created a flimsy telepathic link between itself and Anabstercorian.
<< Anabstercorian, I thought I should tell you about this. One of our contacts on Oerth says that the Torilian media desires to interview you. >>
Anabstercorian's eyes widen and his tentacles arched with a gleeful expression.
<<Delightful! That sounds like a wonderful time. If possible, arrange for them to contact me, tell them I'd love to chat. >>
The illithid nodded, wincing.
<< Sir, how do you do this? Even as a human, this light would have been painful - Now it's agony! Yet you're just bathing in it! >>
<< It's something you pick up, >> sent Anabstercorian casually. << I'm working on making it more accessible... No worries. How's your family, by the way? >>
<< They've disowned me, >> said the Illithid miserably.
<< My sympathies. I'll send them a fruit basket. >>

ANSWER: The Torilian press immediately head out to the Penumbral Hub ... they do this now. They arrange an interview with Anabstercorian.
They also go out to every Power in Greyspace that will allow their presence.
They even go to Krynn and to Athas.

For any of your Powers that would like to make statements to the Torilian press, this is the time to do it.

- - -

Tokiwong

Iuz sends a message to Melkor & Hellmaster

-Melkor, Shadow King, Exalted among the Pantheon of Darkness.... -Hellmaster, Champion of the Glowing Darkness

This is a simple message to learn what you have planned for the future... if we are to work for the Greater Destiny of this world and the next then I must know what you have planned... That shall allow me ample time to modify any plans I have set into motion... Our armies are great but that alone will not be enough for the coming storm I sense is on the Horizon... I shall await your plans with earnest...

-Eternal Emperor Iuz, Master of the Glowing Darkness

OOC: Sollir and Melkor just send me an email on any plans or operations you may have... cooperation is going to save our arse this turn... I will make it a point to send you both the speech Iuz will give at the Conference

RULING: As of the end of this post, I declare the Peace Conference open and underway. The Torilian press is already there.

- - -

LordMelkor{Talos}

Than a young and charismatic senator from Calimshan, Malyk EL Rashal, stands up, one of the leaders of isolationist faction, and a sworn opponent of Forrester. Few know, however, that Malyk is a secret worshipper of Melkor, and his mission is to weaken UC from inside!

- While Forrester`s merits can`t be denied, I believe that electing him to Presidency was a grave error! For he is, and always was, foremost a Warlord, certainly not a suitable person to lead an advanced Democracy! I don`t think that we shall ever forget about his slaughtering of entire elven civilization of Evereska, and while he condemned for his actions, his hands will be forever covered in blood!
- I believe that People Of Oerth should have been left alone, there was no reason for us to interfere, Shade were a threat that Oerthians could have certainly dealt with! Of course they were making errors, but wasn`t it the same case with us!? Yet we grew wiser from this experience, for man can learn the most from his own mistakes! But Oerthians were denied this right, for Forrester was tired of peace, he once again wanted to lead armies to battle, he never stopped to love bloodshed, spoils of war, its glory! So he foolishly led mighty armies to Oerth, without even fully knowing the situation, and demanded Nations Of Oerth to submit to his will, like a petty tyrant! Because of his threats Oerth turned against him, and he was forced to leave this world, humiliated! Later World Of Oerth was forced to stand against a great thread, The Red Scourge, but they united, and it seemed like they can prevail! But they were never allowed to, as Forrester wanted to save to day, to satisfy his ego, and ordered terrible planetary bombardment of Oerth,. that resulted in terryfiyng death toll!
And it was this action that summoned The Mists to Realmspace and Oerthspace, it wouldn`t happen if it wasn`t for our unnecessary interference in the affairs of Oerth!
- Well I hear that Humanoids threaten to leave The Commonwealth! But I must admit that I am not sure if it would be such a huge loss for us! For there were humanoids who supported Forrester`s agressive policy, hoping for a chance to ruling another worlds as colonies! It might be the best for us if Humanoids indeed leave, until they are mature enough to understand the fact that Democracy shouldn`t use violence as main solution to problems, not forget that it was only argument they knew a generation ago!

ANSWER: The Speaker of the Humanoid State stands up, out of order, and speaks:

Sir, I challenge you to a personal duel, to the death, to resolve this matter.
You have dishonored the Humanoid Party, the Humanoid State, dishonored Lord Forester, and dishonored the World Forum with your statements.

However, after the uproar that follows THIS statement settles down, a new speaker appears: a solemn, pale-faced female moon elf:
She speaks:

We have confirmation that the daughter of Queen Amlaruil was taken by Lord Melkor.
We also have proof that Forrester is secretly glad to be rid of her, secretly wishes her ill, and secretly retains his hatred of the elves.
Our Seers will submit this evidence before this World Forum. We ...

She is interrupted ...

The Speaker of the Humanoid State snarls:

Just where did your get that evidence? From the Seldarine Gods?

The elven Speaker remarks:

Yes. Exactly.

The Speaker of the Humanoid State regards the elven Speaker:

This is a plot. A grimy, stinking plot, an elven set-up to frame Forrester, to make him the patsy, for all the woes of the United Commonwealth.
We feel no further dialouge is needed, or warranted.
We are leaving.

The Speaker of the Humanoid State, and the entire delegation from the Humanoid State, stand, and walk out of the World Forum.

- - -

Tokiwong

Head Chancellor Fu Lao Zhao, of the Eternal Empire, stands and addresses those assembled...

"Your speech has been heard, and your words are filled with venom. We must move to the heart of the matter... despite your feelings that Forrester has done nothing wrong... his very intervention has caused significantly more damage then any force to threaten the Oerthians,"
the Head chancellor paused and cleared his throat.
"I do not admonish Forrester for his willingness to aid the Oerthians against the... Red Army... but I question his methods. Do the ends justify the means? What would we as Torillians think if such a disaster were to befall us? And we asked for aid, and in return we were gifted oblivion... a bittersweet victory. Would we not clamor? Would not writhe with rage; you call them barbarians… you rail against them… but you have yet to show any remorse for the damage done. And for what, to protect a warlord… a butcherer… he may have been great at one time but he has long passed his zenith. His star has set. I ask you this where has Forrester gone now? Why has he fled justice? His actions are consistent with a criminal… a murderer, not a hero,” the chancellor waived his hands to those assembled.
“We are an enlightened society, we are scholars, engineers, mages, and citizens. We must act in a manner that is both responsible and not elitist. You call them barbarians… I call them equals, you rail at them, I seek to teach and learn, you delve deeper into your bigotry, and I shall see understanding. Reparations must be made; we brought them destruction on a global scale. We owe them at least that… if not more… I thank you for your time,” the chancellor bowed and then sat down amidst more murmurs…

ANSWER: Congratulations, Tokiwong. You have just done, what has never been done before, in the World Forum.
The delegates of the Humanoid League, upon hearing Forrester called criminal and murderer, have had enough.
They draw their weapons, and open fire on the emissaries of the Eternal Empire. In seconds, dozens of them are killed.
The Sergeant At Arms immediately summons the Guard, and the delegates of the Eternal Empire return fire.
Personal blasters and laser guns cut through the air of the World Forum, blowing great holes in the walls, shattering the light fixtures, raining destruction on the delegates below, turning the World Forum into a wreckage of bodies and broken windows and masonry.

Remember that they may be enlightened humanoids, but they have their limits - the klingons are a good analogy here.

- - -

'o Skoteinos

Edena, since Sollir doens't drop his claim on the Unseelie, I will.
And I now claim The Immortals of Mystara.

ANSWER: 'o Skoteinos, noted. The claims are now nearly resolved. One power, the Veiled Alliance, remains up for claim.

- - -

William Ronald

A gift of dark knowledge
Hazen turns to one of the Angels, a look of determination on his face.
"When I was young, I swore an oath to do all that I could to preserve Oerth and life itself. I have endeavoured to live up to that oath."
"I have some suspicions of where these Dark Powers lie. I fear that their evil is greater than Melkor's as much as an archdevil is greater in evil and might than a larvae. I do not think even Melkor knows the true nature of the powers he seeks."
"I am willing to die for Oerth and its peoples if need be. As painful as this knowledge is, I will seek it. If it will help me save this world and other worlds, I will seek it. Will it cause me pain? I suspect so. However, I will seek to help Oerth, Toril, Krynn, Mystara, and Athas. What is the fate of one man compared to five worlds?"
"Angels, my friends, my brethren, I will take on this burden. With the knowledge, I may yet be able to make a difference for the good of many."
Hazen will ask that Gwilym Raonul, my NPC who went to Toril, serve as press secretary.
He may have been interviewed by a few reporters on Toril already. Lord William Ronal, Speaker of the Kevellond League, will be promoted to my personal Chief of Staff.
Gwilym Raonul and Hazen will contact Siobhan and Kalanyr.
"Please show every courtesy to all our visitors and the press."
If the press from Toril wishes it, Hazen can supply them with copies of the Kevellond League's Encyclopaedia Velunnica for general information on Oerth.
(WARNING FOR OTHER IR PLAYERS: I used to be a reporter, so I know EVERY thing that a reporter can do to put a spin on a story. My advice, be upfront, courteous and honest.)

ANSWER:

Hazen is made to sit down.
The Angel stands, face stern, and it gestures at William, and he is pulled out of his body.
He turns, and faces his own body.
His body distorts, blurs, and becomes an endless well, which drops away into darkness, centered around Hazen's heart.
A roaring, fierce wind blows a Hazen from behind, and from the darkness comes an eager lust, a horrible greed and hunger for what is about to be fed to it.
The Angel then hurls Hazen straight down that well.
Hazen hurls down the well, out of all light and knowledge, into the utter and eternal darkness.
Out of the darkness comes mocking laughter at the fool that dared to come here, and then They come forth, and They tear Hazen apart into bloody shreds, feasting on his flesh, laughing at his screams, drinking in his torment.
Hazen does not die, though ... however much he might wish to.
When he has been reduced to shards of bone and a few pieces of gnawed meat, suddenly They move away, as if frightened.

A figure steps forward out of the darkness.
It is entirely cloaked in red.
It's hands are covered in white gloves.
No face is visible within the hood - as if this were a wraith.
It's voice is soft and melancholy.
It speaks:

You were ever a seeker, Hazen.
Now, you have found what you seek.
You will not die, but will go on forever consuming yourself.
You will go on dying, for all eternity, but never will you reach your Heaven, and never will respite from pain be granted.

Hazen sees, somehow, that he has regenerated.

The figure speaks:

You knew that you were foolish, in this seeking.
You knew the price of this seeking.
You knew better than to come here.
You knew the payment that would be exacted.

The figure pulls back it's hood, and Hazen sees that this person is ... Hazen himself.

Then Hazen gestures, and They come again.
Hazen starts screaming again as They tear into flesh and bone with their teeth, tearing off hunks of meat, crunching bone, devouring internal organs.
But Hazen stands there, looking down, and he does not allow Hazen to die ... Hazen regenerates, ever regenerates.
His screaming goes on, eternally ...

The Angel and the others at hand look at Hazen.
He appears catatonic, his flesh is white and cold, his heartbeat slow, his breathing is shallow.

The Angel speaks softly:

He must fight them, and he must come back himself from his own darkness.
No spell can revive him, no science can save him, and even we find ourselves matched, by what Hazen faces.
He must come back by his own power.

(William, this is a DC 100 check. Rolling a natural 20 will not help. You may take 20, but obviously that will not do much good.
I'm afraid you are going to have to state certain things to me, that Hazen says, and does, for Hazen to have any chance of returning from his own darkness.
However, Hazen has discovered what the Dark Powers are. And he can even speak to them, for he is facing one right now.)

- - -

Kalanyr

Edena I think Forsaken's Problem is the following:

He has to duel to win. Any other power can march in their army utterly safe from his 11th because of their own and kill his PL with him being able to do nothing about it.

ANSWER: PL is meaningless when all the Powers in the IR have Groundpounders, which they now do.
What is the use of a 100,000 PL army if a foe can obliterate it and the planet it is on with one Groundpounder?
I'm afraid that the situation, as it stands currently, is a bit more over the edge than even you thought it was.
A situation that teeters on the brink of total annihilation of all parties involved.

Better learn those dueling rules ...

- - -

Sollir Furryfoot

Are we considered to have 11th magic already for this interlude?

ANSWER: Yes. Care to join in the bloodbath that used to be the World Forum of Realmspace? Everyone is taking sides ... they do not exactly appreciate the fact the other delegates are trying to kill them.

- - -

Tokiwong

OOC: Upfront and courteous is what I do best... bleh reporters suck... just my two coppers

ANSWER: The reporters are now interviewing Iuz. This is your chance to speak Iuz's heart out to an audience of over 100 billion people, Tokiwong. Enjoy.

- - -

William Ronald

Sollir,

We may, but it is impossible to attack others during the interlude or do much with it. I could only summon limited amounts of Oerthblood, for example.

ANSWER: Nevertheless, all are welcome to participate in the battle that has started in the World Forum.

To quote Mr. Draco, begin foreshadowing:

Gwilym Raonul, Mohrgyr the Old, Fand Dyvyr, and Lord William Ronald of Keoland are reviewing some papers in a large office.
"Hmm, if this had happened a 100 years ago, it would have been considered world shattering," Mohrgyr says. "Sadly, we now have a better idea of that phrase."
"Well, it is good news. We have been close, and unification seems sensible. We can work to heal the worlds," Fand says, while finishing a document and picking up another. "The environmental concerns are paramount to us both."
"Well, there will have to be some mergers of departments. Mind you, it won't be too hard. You should have seen Hazen try to get the Kevellond League together. Years of hard work."
"I am still preparing a statement for the press. Here and on Toril. I have a subscription to the Kevellond Chronicle, the Garnak Gazzette, the Highfolk Herald, the Pomarj Press, and a lot of other publications as well. Thank Rao that I am a speed reader,"
Gwilym says.
"You might have to be a speed talker with some of the press. They will have a lot of questions." Lord Ronald says.
"The truth will always surface. It always does sooner or later," Gwilym says.
Tokiwong: I have known some very good reporters and very bad ones. I try to avoid broad generalizations in real life. They are seldom accurate.

ANSWER: The reporters are here now. They want to speak with Hazen. They want interviews. Of course, Hazen is out of commission right now ... and maybe permanently.
Perhaps Gwilym can fill in for him ... those reporters are asking all sorts of questions.

- - -

Reprisal

A Line in the Sand

The Prime Minister and Acting President of the United Commonwealth of Toril stands before the crowded Press Gallery in her home, Commonwealth Mansion. She quietly surveys the crowd, spotting representatives from foreign networks and publications in addition to the usual suspects. She frowns, uncharacteristically, before beginning her address.
"People of the Commonwealth, I come to you in a time of great danger for the unity, safety and security of the entire world. After reviewing the information provided by the various nations of the world of Oerth, in addition to our own sources, we have come to the conclusion that the United Commonwealth is, at the very least indirectly, responsible for much of the destruction of the Realm of Greyhawk. Like it or not, this istruth. Had not the Commonwealth undertaken its Lortmil Project, Oerth would not be as it is now: a smoldering, wreck of what it once was... and why?
"Oerth needs our assistance, they demand our assistance, and whether we, as a collective entity, desire it or not, the United Commonwealth is obligated to right the wrongs it inadvertantly helped initiate.
"Perhaps most importantly, a dark hand of overwhelming power has swept over our realm. No, this is not the touch of Melkor's Dark Pantheon, this is something much more dangerous. Where Melkor has failed, the sinister mists of an ever-dangerous plane are threatening to encroach upon Greyspace and Realmspace. We have weathered the first pair of dark embraces, and it is my belief that with every incident, the Commonwealth will grow weaker.
"This cannot be allowed to happen, and will not be allowed to happen. Even now, our most elite researchers are working on ways to stave off, and perhaps even beat back, the dark invasion. Though I warn you to seek no invading army, these forces do not march upon the capital city for it is an invasion of ideals. Only through faith in the power of Light and accumulation of knowledge can we be safe-guarded from such a devious foe. 'Stand together!' I say, 'and through the power of our unity we will defeat our enemies.'
"It is the question of unity, however, that concerns me the greatest. I have been a good friend of Lord Forrester since the beginning of the United Commonwealth and he has been mine. I think, however, that something changed within him during my...absence. He was always impatient, forthcoming and stubborn, but he was never without a conscious and an active rational mind. His actions in relation to the Realm of Greyhawk, however, can be seen to change from one of altruism, to one of an nigh-paranoid protectionism.
"A wise man once wrote that for an action to be considered truly part of the one morality, one must be able to will that action as a universal law of all rational beings. Now, I must ask, knowing this, believing this... I must ask if our places were switched, and a great hero of Oerth was 'forced' to annihilate the surface of our world, without our consent, would the people of Toril be so understanding?
"No. I think not. Now know this:
"Forrester was central to this act upon the people of Oerth, not a single soul was left untouched and unaffected by that action.
"Our General, our Leader, our Hero ordered the complete destruction of a world. A world. An entire world! No matter its name, no matter its plight, no world deserves to be destroyed in the name of a 'greater' good. In order to save Oerth from the Red Army, he ordered that it be fusion-bombarded from orbit. Though he did, in the end, destroy most, if not all, of the Red Army, the fact remains that what he did was against the edicts of the very founders of the United Commonwealth.
"Lord Forrester still remains the Saviour of Toril, he is still a Hero of the People, but those titles do not grant him immunity from morality, from the Eyes of Virtue. The Forrester of old would not have been so impetuous, so impatient in such a grave situation... No. It is my belief that Forrester had been affected by the oncoming darkness approaching our lands, and had been battling with it long before we were aware of the problem..."
Erika Lesage, Leader of the United Commonwealth of Toril stops in mid-sentence, and wipes her eyes. After a moment, in which the media took a torrent of flash-enhanced pictures, she continues...

ANSWER: Even as Erika mentions the words Forrester of old, she remembers him sitting at the table, talking merrily with his cohorts, as they eat the cooked elven women and children of Evereska.
A dark thought.

However, a much darker thought is soon to come.

Erika's speech is interrupted by an emergency transmission from the World Forum, where it is reported a battle has erupted between the delegates, and the delegates of other nations in Realmspace are involved in this battle, as well as the delegates of the United Commonwealth.
Erika learns, with a shock, along with the rest of Realmspace (as cameras show the carnage live on Realmspace wide TV), that that Darkness was a lot closer than they ever dared to think.

- - -

Tokiwong

Iuz smiles at the message delivered by the Eternal Empire... "The line has been drawn... eh... so be it..." he looked up to the messenger, "she thinks I shall cower in fear from mere words, this mortal is amusing."

ANSWER: I am betting Iuz is finding what he is watching on live TV to be even more entertaining.
They are yelling, screaming, body parts are flying through the air, and beams of white, blue, green, and red destruction are scything through the air of the now shattered World Forum.

The lady, Talindra, snuggles up to Iuz, and whispers ardently:

You are my master, Iuz. I am yours. Utterly yours.
Make me yours. Make me strong with your darkness. Embrace me in your power.

Then she says some things to Iuz, concerning erotism and submission, that I am not going to repeat on this messageboard.

- - -

kaboom

Edena, did you get the email "Kaboom's secret plans"?

ANSWER: Yes I did. I have received a lot of e-mails. Unfortunately, I have received far more e-mails than I can reply to.

- - -

Sollir Furryfoot

Very well, if we may do as we please that is not destructive...Hellmaster will revive Vecna with his 11th level magic, if it can be done during this interlude in a reasonably short amount of time...

ANSWER: It cannot be done. Period. He was slain by 11th level magic. (also known as 11th level Death.)
There is no appeal. He is gone for good. Finis.

By the way, if you lose the Duel, and the opponent gives your Power the Coup de Grace, he may select 11th level Death for your character.
Just like Vecna, your PC will be forever dead too.

Better learn those dueling rules ...

- - -

Mr. Draco

Edena, I just sent you an email, did you receive it?
Oh, and Kas will allow an interview by the media of Toril (should they want one), through simulcrum.

ANSWER: They realize instantly it's a simulacrum. They are not impressed ... the reporters sneer, wondering if this renown Kas is not secretly a coward.
Then, they begin the interview ... say all Kas wishes, Mr. Draco.

And yes, I have your e-mail. Along with far too many others for me to answer, I'm afraid.

- - -

kaboom

I am raising the Wanderer. Once he is alive again I say:
You mocked Mystra, yet she has just saved you. Others could have, but it was I, Mystra's Chosen, who did it. No one else bothered. Think on that.

Thayadon waits for The Wanderers reation.

ANSWER: The Wanderer is very grateful for being brought back, and offers to do what he can to aid in the current situation.

- - -

William Ronald

Hazen, arriving with an Angel, asks Thayadon how he can help your people in this dark time.

(rest of article deleted)

ANSWER: Hazen is doing no such thing.
Hazen is being tortured. The Endless Death is not nearly so bad.
You must state to me what Hazen manages to say, to himself, and what he tries to do, or your character may be permanently lost.
I wasn't kidding about how dangerous it was to seek out the Dark Powers.

Hazen has found the Dark Powers. He, is one of them.

- - -

Anabstercorian

On the press conference

Edena, what sort of questions would the press like me to answer? I will answer their questions IN PERSON should they desire.

ANSWER: They want your answers in person. They ask everything conceivable. They ask Anabstercorian to give a speech!

- - -

Tokiwong

Iuz and Talindra both will allow themselves to be interviewed... he looks forward to the opportunity and is making every effort to be pleasant with the reporters... they will be treated with much respect and hospicatlity befitting kings...
OOC: Going to nail her with the Dictum... I think she made it pretty clear where you stand

ANSWER: You are going to hit Talandra with the Dictum? No need, Tokiwong. Her heart is given to Iuz more firmly than any Dictum could ever have artificially made it.
I repeat what I said before - she wants Iuz, and she wants him now; do I need to say in what way she wants him? (chuckles)

- - -

Mr. Draco

Kas is going to hold a private audience with the Lich Queen of the Githyanki.

ANSWER: Kas realizes the Torilian press just sneered at him, secretly thinking him a coward.
Bad press, Kas. And it WILL get worse - they are now biased against the coward.

Your majesty, times are growing desperate. With the awakening of Rajaat on Athas, and the ever-growing power of Melkor's Red Army, I fear for the survival of us all. Now is the time to bring the remainder of your legions to join the main Union force on Oerth. Come forth with your warriors, and take your rightful place amongst the Union Pantheon!

ANSWER: The Githyanki comments: The Queen is wise and all knowing, and she will always do the best thing. Trust our Queen, Lord Kas.

- - -

William Ronald

Hazen, regarding the current situation, resends his calls for help that were sent previously. Good powers throughout the multiverse are contacted.

(rest of article deleted)

ANSWER: He may be calling for help, but not in the way you described in the article.
Unfortunately, there is no help.
If Hazen cannot get out of this through his own strength, and by what he says and does, he will never escape, and the torture will never stop.

- - -

kaboom

Willaim, Thayadon is not at the peace confrence, and the Wanderer was revived in private.

ANSWER: LOL. So, the Chosen of Mystra cannot be bothered to go to the peace conference, when everyone else is going?
But then, everyone always did think of the Chosen as aloft (and a lot of things a lot uglier than that.)
Of course, it is up to you, Kaboom, whether you attend the peace conference.

Considering what is currently happening in the World Forum of Realmspace, that peace conference could turn out most interestingly (I am going to drop my No Fighting rule right at the start of said conference. We will see if it is a PEACE conference, or whether darker emotions gain supremacy ...)

THE THIRD TOUCH

The Third Touch comes and goes, rather quietly.
The only effect is that now even good characters and NPCs cannot die by any means other than old age.
And, just maybe - maybe - the Third Touch has something to do with the bloodbath (over 50 day and the toll is rapidly rising) occurring in the World Forum of Realmspace right now ...

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
The daughter of Queen Amlaruil, the most beautiful elven girl in Realmspace, and just about the most intelligent, kneels before Melkor.

Scars crisscross her body from torture.

She smiles up at Melkor, and speaks:

I am openly embracing your darkness, Lord Melkor.
Henceforth, I am truly yours, in body, mind, and soul.
Take me, and make me yours forever.
Let the chains of Shade bind me forever.
Let the power of evil course through my limbs ...

She rises, and kisses Lord Melkor passionately.

- - -

Odd behavioral changes, always dark, often violent, sometimes very strange, are occuring all over Realmspace, Greyspace, Krynnspace, and even on Athas.
Some people of good alignment shift to neutral.
Some people of neutral alignment shift to evil.
Some people of evil alignment ... stay evil.

Everyone realizes just how unreasonable everyone else is being.

The humanoids realized the defamation of Forrester was an elvish plot.
The elves are now wondering why they ever tolerated the humanoids, who are obviously showing their true side.
Others are wondering if the Church of Shade is not so bad after all, and wondering why it has been suppressed in so evil a manner.
Yet others are wondering why Toril must bow to Oerthian savages?
On Oerth, a lot of people are wondering why Torilian murderers are being allowed on their soil?
On Krynn, people are murmering that the One God is the answer, the salvation of their world, against the external threat - many are willingly converting to the One God.

On Athas, the Veiled Society is acknowledging that even Rajaat is a better neighbor than the insane Oerthians and Torilians (they are watching the fighting in the World Forum just like everyone else.)

The Third Touch ...

Sollir, Tokiwong, I suggest you support my Red Army project.

Anyway, a portal opens on Oerth, in territory contolled by League Of Warlords, and Red Legions come from within, marching in sinister silence towards Hellmaster`s Headquaters, under the banners of Black Flame. Upon reaching their destination, a Half-elven female wizard comes forward and bows to Hellmaster:

-Greetings Lord Phibrizio, Greatest Of Slaadi, Master Of Oblivion! Melkor The Shadowking ordered us to come to your aid, and we shall protect you against your enemies, and bring Doom to all those that dare to oppose You, Mighty One, as long as you stay loyal to Pantheon Of Glowing Darkness, to the Black Flame of Melkor!

OOC: I am giving 10 000 pl worth of Red Army to Sollir.

Last edited:

Remove ads