Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Uhm, I actually changed the positions on the map because I assumed Maur would put himself where he could hit zombies around the stalagmite. It seemed logical and I did mention it after I changed the map to not cluster together all the NPCs.

EDIT: Don't worry though. The minute that gem makes an appearance the undead wolftroll is going right after Maur!
Free action to open my hand? :D

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
When Angus rears up on his hind legs, he has a vertical reach of 16 ft. (See chart below.)

He can jump 2 feet without having to roll for it. (DC 16, vs. min roll of 23.)

3 ft. = DC 24 (roll 2 or better)
4 ft. = DC 32 (roll 10 or better)

After thst it gets dicey. But how high is he? If he's 19 ft. or less high, he's mine! 😎

05EF98E5-6218-458E-AACA-CCF5871FF0CB.png

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Can Quinn toss his bow to the fighter instead of putting it away?
I assume you mean Sir Ghal. He's standing right next to Quinn, so Quinn can hand him the bow. He doesn't have to toss it. Quinn will have to unshoulder and hand him his arrows too. All of that would constitute a free action and a move action.

EDIT: Oh you mean the militia fighter who's bowstring snapped. He is 20 feet away from Quinn up the slope of the cave towards the entrance. The two male militia members are the two tokens now flanking Syndra. Quinn's better off handing his bow to Sir Ghal who doesn't have a ranged weapon other than his throwing axe.

The militia fighter is a 1st-level fighter while Sir Ghal is an 8th-level fighter...

Attachments

• Human Male Knight1.png
    Human Male Knight1.png
    105.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
@JustinCase, you're up first for round two.

Since spike growth won't work on the stone floor of the cave, I'm going to let you change that casting to something else that could help in this fight. Either you can pick a different spell to cast before round one or choose a different spell to memorize entirely and use to the PCs advantage.

Caerth would have looked at the floor and immediately known it wouldn't work.

Last edited:

Remove ads