Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Need to go back to sleep again for a while. Yesterday was really rough on my right hip. I did mild stretching and a few exercises this morning, but it is still aching pretty bad. I need to let it settle down for a bit.

I'll check back in around 3 or 4 P.M.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Number of coins and gems in the pouches Quinn located...

13 gp
18 sp
23 cp
15 gems

Each acolyte (including Eike) had a dagger, heavy mace, and chainmail armor and all but three of them used light steel shields, The three without shields are the ones who used light crossbows. None of their gear is masterwork and most of their armor and shields would need repairs to be useful. All the chainmail armor also have a musty smell to them (add to that the stench of blood).

Quinn also manages to locate and pick up the Hirasean's longsword, which looks very nice. It barely has a scratch on it even after the champion went toe to toe with Maur. The champions armor and shield are completely destroyed due to the massive damage Maur did to him and the feasting of the black bear. All of the champion's other clothes are also either ripped or complete covered in blood and guts. Hirasean did have a dagger on him too, but it looks as mundane as the daggers of the other cultists.

Quinn hasn't had a chance to locate the prelate in the brazier room and check that man's gear.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
If the PCs want to take all the armor from the acolytes, prelate, and champion with them it will take 1 minute per set of armor to take it all off the fallen foes. That is 18 sets of chainmail armor, although the champion's armor is already pulled apart from the bear eating him, so let's say 30 seconds to get the rest off of him. The prelate's armor is more intact.

There are five PCs, Aureus, and the four other NPCs, so each character could remove one set of armor. However, the fallen cultists are spread around the temple so it will take time to move to each one and deal with scattered weapons and shields, so let's say it takes three times as long for each set of armor.

There is also the four sets of armor and shields left with the fallen cultists on the first level of the temple. Aureus has their daggers, flasks of acid, flasks of unholy water (†), torches, and unholy symbols (†) in her mundane pack and Brutus claimed one of the heavy maces.

The two handy haversacks can hold up to 120 pounds each, but the PCs have to take into account the gear already in them. Each set of chainmail weighs 40 pounds. Each heavy mace weighs 8 pounds and each light steel shield weighs 6 pounds. Each dagger weighs 1 pound. There are three light crossbows, which weigh 4 pounds each.

Hmm, can you even get a shield into a handy haversack? :unsure:

† To be disposed of later.

Last edited:

Remove ads