Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I simply don't know if that's how the spell works. The point being, Maur might not necessarily like Aries knowing about tha dagger, but the orher answer about Star Arms is excellent for him to hear.

And saves the interpretation if everyone hears everything

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I simply don't know if that's how the spell works. The point being, Maur might not necessarily like Aries knowing about tha dagger, but the orher answer about Star Arms is excellent for him to hear.

And saves the interpretation if everyone hears everything
Reading the spell, it doesn't say whether or not the answers are audible to others who might be nearby.

How the answers are given might be different depending on a deity's portfolio. A god of assassins or secrets might whisper the answers in the caster's ear. For a god of thought or the mind, the answers would probably be telepathic.

Since it is Dugmaren answering Maur's questions, we can say his voice booms, but only for Maur and other dwarves. For the other characters, the Brightmantle's voice sounds more distant, like if someone is shouting at them from a great distance. They might only hear echoes and not the true words being said.

Of course, Dugmaren is likely answering in Dwarven, not Harqualian, so other characters will only know what is being said if they know Dwarven. :D

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Friday and Saturday were very busy for me -- mainly physical on Friday. So, I've been a little wiped out. I won't be adding a reply until at least Monday. More stuff to do today.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
My plan is to try to get a post up today, but it won't be until later in the day.

EDIT: Day got away from me. I had to take some of my dad's books to the local library to donate after the local used book store only took about a dozen in trade. It got a little emotional for me after I walked out of the library. He'd be happy that someone else gets to enjoy his books. 😢🙂😌

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Hey guys,

My dad's memorial service is tomorrow, so don't expect a reply from me this weekend until at least the late evening on Sunday. Monday or Tuesday is more likely.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Might write a post later on in the day. I want to get it done after the sun has gone down and my apartment is more comfortable. Definitely don't want to wait until tomorrow. It's supposed to be 35°C/95°F tomorrow afternoon. 🥵

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases