• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

ScottDeWar_jr

second birthdate : 15 Dec 2011
Okay, I had to check on this to remind myself, so his acts are to be:
retreive his dropped spiked chain which will invoke an AOO from cultist to his southwest, then take a 5 foot move to Quinn's north in hopes of maybe luring some enemies to him. would he have any actions left?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Okay, I had to check on this to remind myself, so his acts are to be:
retreive his dropped spiked chain which will invoke an AOO from cultist to his southwest, then take a 5 foot move to Quinn's north in hopes of maybe luring some enemies to him. would he have any actions left?
Nope. That would be two actions. It wouldn't count as a 5-ft. step because he also used a move action to retrieve his weapon.

EDIT: Thinking about it... I'm not 100% sure. I'll doublecheck the PHB.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Okay, so the fallen foe doesn't count as difficult terrain, and I'd say Quinn can make a 5-foot step after picking up his weapon (move action), which counts as no action. Thus, I think that leaves him with a standard action. I'm fairly certain that's the way to interpret it.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Angus wants to mix it up with the champion.

He can:
1) Easiest: Advance 5 ft. and use reach to attack; this effectively makes Quinn and Brutus into my personal meat shields. The thought of that does not sit well with Angus.

Does anyone have an opinion? A comment? A better idea? Please share your thoughts. 😎

P.S. Jumping is out of the question. I would need a 15' ceiling, and the ceilings here are only 10 ft.
I have a better idea :) That is why Maur advanced.

He is an armored beast with high saves. You can safely hide behind.

But the true genius is that he can advance 5 feet at a time to get behind the champion. While Angus slugs it out with him he can go after the caster. Or just flank with Angus.

@Knightfall Maur is in perfect position, thank you. Don't forget that Quinn has +2 AC from Maurs chant.

@Knightfall @Tellerian Hawke @ScottDeWar_jr @JustinCase @Scotley
The group has +2 AC, TO HIT and SAVES for the next seven rounds, +3 if you follow Moradin (or convert :) )

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
@Tellerian Hawke and @Scotley, I'm getting ready to post the actions for the cultists and NPCs from Quinn's action to Angus's action.

The first cultist coming down the eastern corridor will be stopping 35 feet from Angus and casting a spell. So, T.H. if you want to do that free action action to speak to Wieland when it's his turn, now's the time to post it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads