• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Here it is...
Corridor Fight -  Round Eight.png

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
No, he is speaking to the NPC that was suppossed to retreat. It is possible that Brutus needs to retreat and Timmins gave the order?

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Ok, folks, here's the deal:

Angus wants to mix it up with the champion.

He can:

1) Easiest: Advance 5 ft. and use reach to attack; this effectively makes Quinn and Brutus into my personal meat shields. The thought of that does not sit well with Angus.

2) Quinn and Brutus could back up (do they go before me?) and pass through me and get somewhere behind me. That would leave me free to overrun the peons in front of me, and maybe possibly overrun the champion too. But this way causes Quinn and Brutus to miss their chance at glory.

Does anyone have an opinion? A comment? A better idea? Please share your thoughts. 😎

P.S. Jumping is out of the question. I would need a 15' ceiling, and the ceilings here are only 10 ft.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM

ScottDeWar_jr

second birthdate : 15 Dec 2011
my first thought is that Quinn needs to retrieve his spiked chain, then if he hears a challenge from Angus, he will respectfully retreat, of what ever is needed to get to the bard. however he has two little punks in his way to deal with first of anything.

I will have Quinn grab his dropped weapon and 5 foot step back. how does that sound?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads