Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I'm not sure whose turn it is. Is it mine? Because I don't know what else I can do against these swarms...

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I'm not sure whose turn it is. Is it mine? Because I don't know what else I can do against these swarms...
Well, I want you guys to consider actions for round 5 before I go on to round 6. Phar's fireball took out the rat swarm. The first bat swarm is fleeing to the chasm and the second bat swarm attacks at the top of round 6.

You could try to hits the dire rats but that would mean moving deeper into the cavern not out of it.

EDIT: Unfortunately, call lightning takes one round to cast, but I would consider it an area spell since 'All creatures adjacent to the square the bolt landed in are dealt 1 point of electrical damage per caster level'.

Entangle might be a better choice. Caerth has that memorized too. He could cast it before the bats swarm as long as recognizes the risk. Most of the bats are still clinging to the ceiling. That Knowledge (nature) check I noted. previously.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
And, I would say it is your turn. Lorien is delaying until the gust of wind ends. The dire rat doesn't get loose until round 6.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Knowledge (nature): [roll0]

Could I place the Entangle spell so none of us are caught in it but just the swarm?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Knowledge (nature): [roll0]

Could I place the Entangle spell so none of us are caught in it but just the swarm?
You can place it on the ceiling where the bats currently are. That would trap them up there and give the PCs time to retreat. Note that Reflex negates. Instead of saving just once, I'm going to have the bats save in four groups. Only if all four saves are successful, will the bats swarm. If one, two, or three save, the PCs will just have to deal with a handful of individual bats instead of a swarm.

Scotley

Hero
Checking to see if [MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION] is getting notifications properly. If he doesn't reply by the end of the day, I'm going to have Phar cast a spell.

Concentration Check (DC 15) > [roll0]

I have not gotten any notifications in over a week. Very frustrating. Sorry for disappearing.

Remove ads