• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
So, I'm toying with the idea of running the upcoming "Battle Against the Undead Horde" without a battle map. Thoughts?

At the very least, we can use the Carnell map if the undead horde manages to get past the PCs. But since the exist out of the underground passage is 5 miles from Carnell, I'm thinking that map won't come into play.

I can create something but it will take a little bit of time, and I'd like to get to the get to fight right away.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Okay, so I'm using Ailward's second identify on the amulet...

It is an amulet of natural armor +3.

Let the battle for it begin! Heh.

Identify: 5/3
Does natural armor help everyone? Because my thought went to my animal companion straight away...

It would be an upgrade for Angus, (1 more point, for a total of 26 AC) but I'm the new guy, so there's that. If I am allowed to have it, I will, of course, give up my +2 amulet. 🙂
But there is fierce competition for such an amulet... :)

Screech has a good AC even without it, so I'm fine with any of you guys to take it!
So, I'm toying with the idea of running the upcoming "Battle Against the Undead Horde" without a battle map. Thoughts?

At the very least, we can use the Carnell map if the undead horde manages to get past the PCs. But since the exist out of the underground passage is 5 miles from Carnell, I'm thinking that map won't come into play.

I can create something but it will take a little bit of time, and I'd like to get to the get to fight right away.
Without battle map is fine by me. Just need to know what we can and cannot hit, and we'll be fine, I think.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Oh, and someone please identify Qi! That one could potentially help win the fight.

As a rod (club?) anyone can wield it, alignment restrictions notwithstanding.

Remove ads