Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Angus' new stats:
AC:
28, Touch AC: 14.
To Hit w/ Azurak (Further -4 for non-proficient / lacking Exotic feat for wielding with one hand): +6
Damage:
1d12+9 (Crit: 20: x2: 2d12+18)
Hit pts: +8 temporary hit pts.
Will save: additional +1 to save
Mass Conviction already gives Angus a +3 morale bonus to his saves, so the additional +1 from rage doesn't apply. They do not stack.

Tellerian Hawke said:
EDIT: I have the numbers now. Thanks, @Knightfall 🙂

:)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Hmm, I think Galzadar's best option is to try to cast a touch spell as his AoO. (Can he do that?) Yes, he would have to finally be successful on a Concentration check for casting defensively, as to not suffer an AoO from Caerth. Of course, if it fails, he would lose his chance to make an AoO, but he's got less of a chance to hit Caerth with his blade.

I think he's going to be toast. :cautious:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Damn, I don't think he can cast as part of an AoO even if it is a melee touch attack. Time to check the FAQ. :(

EDIT: The spell I want to use is memorized with the Reach Spell feat.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Yep, Galzadar's screwed.

EDIT: While he has a custom supernatural ability which gives him a 10% miss chance when attacked, it doesn't work against touch attacks.

Child of the Storm (Su) Galzadar’s skin gives the elf a limited form of camouflage, which allows him to shimmer in and out of phase with the world around him. On any successful melee or ranged attack against Galzadar with a manufactured or natural weapon, there is a 10% miss chance. If Galzadar comes under the effect of a rage (or similar) spell, this miss chance rises to 20%. This ability has no effect on successful melee or ranged touch attacks made against Galzadar.

Remove ads