Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Ooc: r21!? I miscounted one of the spells...transformation I think lasts until r20. So Maur is slow again :(
Didn't act this round so thank you for marking them :)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Here is the updated battle map for around Tarrak and the PCs fighting him in and at the edge of the crevasse. Angus is at the cave mouth, so isn't visible on this map.

Quinn is flying above Maur and Tarrak, so he is not adjacent to Tarrak, but can still reach the ghast lord with his spiked chain. I've put Caerth next to Maur and Tarrak on the map, but he could also be flying above Tarrak, if @JustinCase prefers.

Sir Ghal will climb down the rope to try to get down into the crevasse to help the PCs this round unless they defeat Tarrak before the knight's turn.

Battle Against the Undead Horde_Round 21.png

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
His AC is 28, right?

ScottDeWar,Jr: Att with bless
ScottDeWar,Jr rolls1d20+15 = 11 + 15 26
ScottDeWar,Jr rolls 1d20+10 = 17 + 10 27
Yes, his AC is 28.

EDIT: It doesn't look like you subtracted -2 for your attacks. Recitation has ended, so Quinn's attacks should be +13/+8, if my math is right. I'll doublecheck. Hmm, no, it looks like your math is right.

forgot this, any way: 50% chance for a miss
ScottDeWar,Jr: D100 → 55
ScottDeWar,Jr: D100 → 3939

both are misses double over.
😖💩
Unfortunately, yes.

Last edited:

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Okay, so Neurotic has confirmed that Recitation ended last round, so adjust your attack and AC stats accordingly. Recitation gave a +2 luck bonus to AC, on attack rolls, and on saving throws, or +3 for Maur and those of the same faith as Maur (the two NPC dwarves).

I'm not sure if Recitation applied to Screech, too? I think it did, so I'll adjust accordingly.

New stats without Recitation:
Non-wildshaped stats:

Ghoul Fever (Su): Disease—bite, Fortitude DC 12, incubation period 1 day, damage 1d3 Con and 1d3 Dex.

AC 19
HP 48/58
Fort 10, Ref 7, Will 10
Speed 20 (medium armor)
Base attack: +6/+1
Melee attack: +13/+8 spear +1 (twohanded, damage 1d8+8, crit x3)
Melee attack: +13/+8 Kang (magical dagger, damage 1d4+6, crit 19-20/x2, thrown 10ft)
Ranged attack: +12 composite longbow +1 (+4 str bonus) (damage 1d8+6, crit x3)
Note: Extra 2d6 damage on charge attacks (wild rhino hide); power attack means up to BAB penalty to attack and same amount bonus on damage

Level 0 (6): create water, create water, detect magic, detect poison, purify food and drink, read magic
Level 1 (5): cure light wounds, entangle, magic fang, obscuring mist, speak with animals
Level 2 (5): flaming sphere, lesser restoration, mass snake’s swiftness, master air, summon swarm
Level 3 (4): giant’s wrath, snare, remove disease, spirit jaws
Level 4 (2): spike stones, ice storm
Level 5 (1): baleful polymorph

Wild Shapes 1/3
HP: 31/32
AC 22
Fort 6, Ref 10, Will 5
Speed: 10 feet, fly 40 feet (average)
Base attack: +5
Melee attack: +11/+9 talons (multiattack, 1d4, distracting attack)
Special attacks: Flyby Attack, multiattack
Special qualities: low-light vision, link, share spells, evasion, devotion, multiattack
Skills: Listen +15, Move silently +20, Spot +8 (in shadows +16) (not sure if these numbers are correct... haven't adjusted for level-up)
Feats: Weapon Finesse, Toughness (racial sub level 1), Flyby Attack, Distracting Attack
Tricks known (max 10): Attack (all creatures, counts as 2 tricks), Come, Down, Fetch, Seek, Stay, Work, Defend, Heel

Remove ads