• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
So, round 22 is semi-officially done. I'm just waiting for extra posts from @Neurotic and @Tellerian Hawke, if they wish to add descriptive text for their PCs actions for the round. But, here is the next round.

Round Twenty-Three (upcoming)
Eutharic (demon familiar): 27 (watching over his master)
Swarm of Bats (summoned): 22 (panicked [fled]; taking shelter on the ceiling)
Caerth (flying): 22 (full attack; missed)
Screech: 22 (flying over crevasse; sickened)
Phar: 19 (cast dispel magic)
Tarrak: 19
Aureus: 18 (hurt badly)
Sir Ghal: 18 (jumps downs [takes damage]; damaged by damning darkness)
Galzadar the Fallen: 13 (entangled; stunned for 1 more round after this round)
Quinn (flying): 12
Maur: 12
Acolyte Zombies [x12]: 12
(motionless)
Acolyte Zombies [x3]: 12 (motionless)
Henry Hawtrey (wild. rogue): 11 (hurt; fires heavy crossbow this round)
Ailward Stepney (cohort): 4
Thorvid (male dwarf fighter): 4
Bothild (female dwarf fighter): 4 (hurt)
Wieland: 3 (fatigued; near death | riding on Angus)
Scarborax (sorcerer): 0 (concentrating on dancing lights spell)
Elle Redding (cleric): 0
Lady Pendour: 0 (mounted; sickened)
Tristan: 0 (at horses; sickened)
Angus: 0 (sickened; Heal check on self this round [failed]) ⬅️

@JustinCase, do you want Screech to do anything or should I just mark him as a noncombatant? He could go keep an eye on the quasit and Galzadar. You have a bit of time to think about it before Round 23 officially starts. :)

Last edited:

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
So, round 22 is semi-officially done. I'm just waiting for extra posts from @Neurotic and @Tellerian Hawke, if they wish to add descriptive text for their PCs actions for the round. But, here is the next round.

I will wait a little before posting my actions, then.

@JustinCase, do you want Screech to do anything or should I just mark him as a noncombatant? He could go keep an eye on the quasit and Galzadar. You have a bit of time to think about it before Round 23 officially starts. :)

Somehow I think that Screech doesn't stand a chance against Tarrak, with the Damning Darkness around. So he'll stay a noncombatant for now.

By the way, I forgot about the swarm of bats. It should still be attacking the last rook, right?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
JustinCase said:
I will wait a little before posting my actions, then.
Okay, so with Neurotic and T.H.'s posts now added, you're up for the start of the next round. A quick reminder that Tarrak's AC is now 31. The 20% miss chance remains in effect even with the glitterdust spell.

EDIT: I just thought of an idea. You could direct the swarm of bats to go attack the zombies that have been standing still all this time. Heh.

Remove ads