Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Thateous

Explorer
Since I am not inclined to part with cruel justice, I'll just settle for a small revamp of Aureus to give her more flexibility in combat. I.E. ranged options. Assuming it is still ok to redo Aureus.

On a separate note, you've mentioned before that you rotate between here and another PbP site. What site was that, and do you think it's worth checking out?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Since I am not inclined to part with cruel justice, I'll just settle for a small revamp of Aureus to give her more flexibility in combat. I.E. ranged options. Assuming it is still ok to redo Aureus.
Of course it is. :)

On a separate note, you've mentioned before that you rotate between here and another PbP site. What site was that, and do you think it's worth checking out?
The other site is called The Piazza. The subforum for pbp games is called The Crystal Globe.

As well, I have a dedicated homebrew subforum on that site for World of Kulan. It's a bit easier to locate than the World of Kulan forum here on EN World since it isn't semi-hidden in an archived forum.

Thateous

Explorer
Hmm, no offense to the creator of Aureus, but I can not wrap my head around what their goal was for her. Is there a Rogue/cleric PrC? Strange race to play a rogue with the racial bonuses it has... Anyone know of where the creator was headed with Aureus?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Hmm, no offense to the creator of Aureus, but I can not wrap my head around what their goal was for her. Is there a Rogue/cleric PrC? Strange race to play a rogue with the racial bonuses it has... Anyone know of where the creator was headed with Aureus?
That was a long time ago. There could be something buried in the original AotCG Campaign discussion in the Kulan Community. There is a lot there, so you might get some idea of what Tailspinner was thinking.

EDIT: Hmm, nope. after looking through ti, I noe realize that was pre-Aureus. I know I talked about the character with Tailspinner in a thread, somewhere. I'll check the old recruitment threads.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I am back, pretty much. I am on a loaner here for now. I had my power adapter die and I can not buy a new one yet.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Sorry I haven't updated in while, guys. With the fires in B.C., there has been tons of bad air quality over the last week through most of Alberta, which has been very bad for me. I've had to shut myself up in my apartment with no air circulation. Plus, the heat wave has been continuing... along with humidity. As a result, I haven't had the energy to do anything but feel sick and be miserable. :(

While today is a good day so far, the weekend is going to be hot again and if the smoke rolls back in, there won't be any updates for a while. My asthma is taking a beating.

Remove ads