Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
You know what? I am also going to roll for the ring of mind shielding. I think it would help a low-will-save character like Angus.

If he somehow manages to win a ring of feather falling AND the ring of mind shielding, he will give back the feather fall ring.

B68CC7F2-EFB8-4A44-A2E3-6851FA3C040D.jpeg

P.S. I know it doesn't help willpower saves per se, but being immune to detect thoughts, detect lie, and detect alignment is a useful thing to have when you're dealing with spellcasters who use such tactics.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Quinn needs bed rest, but I cant find how much con damage he took at this time. might just be 8 hours, might be all day.

Having personally survived septic shock and 6 weeks induced coma, I actually understand the difference!
Quinn took 1 point of Con damage. I figured out that a character recovers 1 point per 8 hour rest period or 2 points with full bed rest. So, the PCs can rest 8 hours and Quinn will get back the 1 point of Con damage he took.

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
And if no one wants the Ring of Mind Shielding, Angus will take it, and forego any chance to get one of the FF rings.

Are any of the party members chaotically aligned / in need of a weapon like Azurak? Angus is thinking of eventually trading it, especially if I can get something cool, like that +4 Natural Armor amulet. 😎

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
And if no one wants the Ring of Mind Shielding, Angus will take it, and forego any chance to get one of the FF rings.

Are any of the party members chaotically aligned / in need of a weapon like Azurak? Angus is thinking of eventually trading it, especially if I can get something cool, like that +4 Natural Armor amulet. 😎
Phar is chaotic good but it's not something he would use or even be proficient with.

Caerth is neutral and could use it, but then he would have both Azurak and Kang.

Quinn is now LN and is already using Cruel Justice.

Maur is hanging on to Qi. It has still not communicated with him. Plus, he's LG.

Aureus is LN.

Remove ads