Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Scotley

Hero
I am going to be traveling for the holidays next week and so after today posting is likely to be limited to non-existent for about a week. Please NPC my characters as needed in your games Knightfall.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I am going to be traveling for the holidays next week and so after today posting is likely to be limited to non-existent for about a week. Please NPC my characters as needed in your games Knightfall.
Okay, thanks for letting me know.

I probably won't post a lot over Christmas and New Years.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Waiting for a few more posts before adding my next reply. Now that Galzadar's curse has been broken, it's time to hunt down the fugitives. Do you guys want to cast some divination spells? Update me on the spells you all have for the rest of the current day.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
When I said "wait" I meant we use what we can to start after Xander and after the rest (while traveling) we do more divination and send the outsider for the lesser threat.

Remaining spells:
1st level spells:
Protection from Evil, Bless x2, Lesser Holy Transformation, Magic Stone (D)
2nd level spells: Remove paralysis, Owls Wisdom, Eagle Splendor, Consecrate, Bears Endurance(D)
3rd level spells: Mass Conviction, Stone Shape(D)
4th level spells: Dimensional Anchor, Spike Stones (D)
5th level spells: Wall of stone (D)

CAST FOR THE RITUAL:
  1. Shield Other (2nd level spell, lasts 9 hours) <-- This probably means at least part of the damage is on Maur (unless it bypasses the spell somehow)
  2. Magic Circle Against Evil on Maur (3rd level spell, 90 minutes) <-- does this help against vile damage?
  3. Deathward on Galzadar (4th level spell, 90 minutes) <-- does this help against vile damage?
  4. Spell Immunity on Galzadar (4th level spell, 90 minutes) - make him immune to dominate person
  5. Dispel Magic
  6. Break enchantment (5th level 1 minute casting time)
  7. Remove Curse (3rd level 1 action)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
FYI, I've developed another sinus infection. I've been feeling sick since mid- to late December. I thought maybe it might have been Covid, but the symptoms are definitely pointing towards another sinus infection. I'm getting antibiotics today, so I'm probably going to be wiped out for about another week.

So, no rush on you guys posting if you're all still recovering from the holiday season. ;)

Scotley

Hero
Sorry you are under the weather Knightfall. I have been struggling to get back into the swing of things since the holidays. Work has been challenging. Hope to get back to regular posing this week.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Sorry you are under the weather Knightfall. I have been struggling to get back into the swing of things since the holidays. Work has been challenging. Hope to get back to regular posing this week.
No worries. I've been doing other stuff today. I'm probably going to take a nap soon.

Remove ads