Featar: 21 (Hidden)
Phar: 19 (Hidden, Moving Silently)
Aureus: 17 (Hidden, Moving Silently)
--------------------------------------------
Round One
Wererat: 24
Featar: 21 (Hidden)
Phar: 19
Aureus: 17 (Hidden, Moving Silently, Delaying to wait for flanking opportunity)
Caerth: 16
Raius: 13
Quinn: 11

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
So full actions in the surprise round? If so, Phar will advance then cast his spell as in the spoiler block. If not he'll just move and use the spell in the first full round.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
So full actions in the surprise round? If so, Phar will advance then cast his spell as in the spoiler block. If not he'll just move and use the spell in the first full round.
Well, it says for a Surprise Round that each PC gets to take a standard action and any free actions, but I did have the wererat attack and move for its surprise round, so I guess you should be able to as well. Your move action has to be based on the rules for Hide and Move Silently, however. So, Phar can move up to one-half his normal speed (15 feet). That wouldn't get him right to the wererat, but I'm assuming you don't want him to be first into the melee fray.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Okay, Aureus is going to stay hidden and sneak attack in round one. The wererat turns and fires its bow at a random target (using Init as the count): 1d6+1=5

That would be Quinn.

Scotley

Hero
Taking a little vacation for the next few days and I don't expect to post until the middle of next week. Phar's spell is good for 5 rounds of mild damage and an attack penalty for the Wererat. He would likely switch to his bow now unless the fight starts to go against the party, then he would switch to another scorching ray or web if the Wererat tries to get away.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Well, pffft. that attack was underwhelming. The Nashville predators did way better against the oilers then my rolls here.

Remove ads