Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I might try to write a new post sometime today. I'm feeling a bit better overall, but I'm dealing with some soreness this morning. Cleaning to do first. And, today is my last day of antibiotics.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
BTW, @Aust Thale had asked me some time ago if it was okay if he could join the Carnell game, but I told him I wanted to get through the encounters at the ruined temple first. Now, since then, he's not been posting as much for Bluffside (for Falen), so I'm not sure if he can join the game right now or not. I'll see where he's at time-wise.

If he's too busy, then we'll put it on the backburner until after the next major encounter.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
@Knightfall Did we get any xp? I'm mostly asking because I'm trying to figure out if I have enough to cast permanency. AFAIK, we just levelled so I can't use any xp for spells yet.

Edit: It looks like I have 500xp to spend.
Hmm, I don't think I worked that out yet. I'll figure it out a bit later in the day... or maybe tomorrow.

I'm going to be having my breakfast/lunch shortly.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Map showing all of the eastern half of the ruined Temple of Bogphin.

Ruined Temple-Eastern Half.png

The +2 Sacred Mithrall mace of Warning is a super-nice weapon. Adding 1d6 to undead or 2d6 to evil outsiders will probably be useful in the coming encounters. Phar would love to have it for the Warning abilitiy (uncanny dodge), but he's unlikely to make use of the Sacred Damage unless he totally runs out of spells. If no-one takes it, Phar will use it.

The bone dagger is also nice for whoever uses multiple weapons. But I think it's limited to small weapons? I'm not sure how morphing works. If it can turn into a composite long bow, then it'd be an upgrade for Phar but I'm not sure it can. Maybe Aureas can use it so she doesn't need to swap out melee to ranged weapons?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Woke up extremely sore at 6 a.m., took Tylenol, unable to go back to sleep until 9 a.m., slept until 1 p.m., and up and had late lunch. I'm probably not going to post anything until tomorrow.

Remove ads