Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

I can knowledge arcana. I threw a roll in my post but I didn't know what skill it was so I was just letting you choose.

I rolled a 15 so I think that gives me a 39 arcana but if you want me to roll for each skill individually, let me know.

Edit: I just reread my post and didn't mention what I was "knowledging". I was hoping to recognize what the creature is, or his name (he said the locals call him Bastiaan) or any legends about the creature.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
@MetaVoid:
Litrix knows that Bastiaan is an androsphinx. He is not aware of any of Bastiaan's powers or abilities, however.
You're roll was just good enough to identify the creature. ;)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I can knowledge arcana. I threw a roll in my post but I didn't know what skill it was so I was just letting you choose.

I rolled a 15 so I think that gives me a 39 arcana but if you want me to roll for each skill individually, let me know.

Edit: I just reread my post and didn't mention what I was "knowledging". I was hoping to recognize what the creature is, or his name (he said the locals call him Bastiaan) or any legends about the creature.
I'd prefer you roll for each skill individually. You can allocated the 15 to rolled to either Local or History, since those are the skills you noted in your post. Make a new roll for Knowledge (arcana).

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
FYI, I was out for much of the afternoon today, so I'm a little sore. I'm going to rest for a while and then I'll add a post later.

EDIT: Mentally tired. Tomorrow or Monday.

Last edited:

I'd prefer you roll for each skill individually. You can allocated the 15 to rolled to either Local or History, since those are the skills you noted in your post. Make a new roll for Knowledge (arcana).
I sometimes just post a roll not knowing if you require a roll but just trying to save you a post. In any case, I’ll use it for knowledge local since the books pertained to stuff around here.

Here’s my roll for arcana
Knowledge arcana: 1D20+24 = [17]+24 = 41

Remove ads