Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Aureus is going to Hide and put herself in a position in the corridor for a sneak attack.

Hide check: 1d20+15=33

@JustinCase, you're up first in the surprise round.

SRD said:
The Surprise Round
If some but not all of the combatants are aware of their opponents, a surprise round happens before regular rounds begin. Any combatants aware of the opponents can act in the surprise round, so they roll for initiative. In initiative order (highest to lowest), combatants who started the battle aware of their opponents each take a standard action during the surprise round. You can also take free actions during the surprise round. If no one or everyone is surprised, no surprise round occurs.

Unaware Combatants
Combatants who are unaware at the start of battle don’t get to act in the surprise round. Unaware combatants are flat-footed because they have not acted yet, so they lose any Dexterity bonus to AC.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
@Neurotic, note that in a surprise round, your PC can take a standard action and free actions.

EDIT: Hmm, that mean Aureus is still in the room preparing to head out into the corridor. She's only drawn her weapon at this point. She will move and hide in round one.

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Don't hold back :) a bit of careless friendly fire can result in good party dynamics
"Hey, elf, watch who you burn!"
"I didn't burn anyone I didn't want to" or
"Why would I bother with a dwarf" :p

Remove ads