Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
You can have Maur take the potion from Quinn as a free action. If you have to choose him to drink it this round and then move, Maur won't be able to reach Tarrak this round, as the ghast lord has finished feather falling as is now more than 60 feet away from Maur.

Even if you have Maur hold off on drinking the potion, he won't be able to reach and attack Tarrak this round. He cannot charge, as he has to fly past the edge of the crevasse before descending towards the ghast lord.

After Tarrak landed, the ghast lord took another inflict vial from its belt and drank it.

Anyway, it's your turn.
Man, my brain is completely letting me down. I forgot about down speed while flying. Maur and Quinn's speed is double while descending. Up speed is half.

Sorry about the mistake @Neurotic. :oops:

So, you don't have to cannonball Tarrak to reach him and attack this round, as long as you don't drink the potion first. You can still choose to do so, if you want to drink the potion first and then stop flying, land, and jump over the edge.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Here are the changes for movement based on @ScottDeWar_jr deciding that Quinn will double move this round. He gets to both Maur and Angus this round and Phar doesn't have to move before he casts fly on Quinn.

Sir Ghal will be able to move up the slope (move action), take the potion from Quinn (free action), and drink it (standard action) this round.

Angus will still have to wait until next round to take and drink the potion (free and standard actions). He won't have to move first, however, so @Tellerian Hawke can still have him take a move action on his turn in Rnd. 19. (He might want to find a ranged weapon.)

Lady Pendour is forced to go around Sir Quinn.

Battle Against the Undead Horde_Round 18_position changes.png

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Round Nineteen
Eutharic (demon familiar): 27 (entangled)
Caerth (dire bat form): 22
Screech: 22 (sickened)
Aureus: 20 (hurt badly; retrieves rope of climbing)
Small Fire Elemental (summoned): 20
Tarrak: 19 (casts damning darkness)
Tough Rook: 18 (eating dead militia fighter [Arruns])
Lady Pendour: 15 (sickened; places Eleanor on Angus)
Galzadar the Fallen: 13 (entangled; stunned for 5 rounds)
Quinn (flying): 12
Phar: 12
Maur (flying): 12

Wieland: 12 (fatigued; sickened; near death)
Ailward Stepney (cohort): 12 (hands Temperance to Angus)
Acolyte Zombies [x12]: 12 (motionless)
Acolyte Zombies [x3]: 12 (motionless)
Henry Hawtrey (wild. rogue): 11 (hurt)
Thorvid (male dwarf fighter): 4 (sickened)
Bothild (female dwarf fighter): 4 (hurt; places Benedict on Angus)
Elle Redding (cleric): 3 (double moves up the slope)
Sir Ghal: 3 (hurt; takes Meridith from Wieland and places her on Angus)
Angus: 3 (hurt; sickened; delays, drinks potion; will carry out the dead)
Tristan (militia): 1 (sickened; carrying Kingsley) ⬅️
Scarborax (sorcerer): 0 ⬅️

@JustinCase and @Tellerian Hawke, you guys are up!

I will wait a bit to see if JustinCase is available to post again, or if he's still on vacation. Note that I had Caerth wild shape back into a dire bat last round.

Angus can drink the potion offered by Sir Ghal this round, but he can also make a move action.

Last edited:

Remove ads