[Living Pathfinder]The Green Faerie

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Are you going to allow leveling up? If so I will put a DMC into Markas and lvl up with the rest of the group. [/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC2] Excellent, I shall have mine done by TUE/WED then. Until then though. [/sblock]

"The big cat hasn't bit nobody that didn't deserve it. So long as I have known him." Markas says to the halfling. "He was actually follow a trail that led him straight to you. The trail of a beautiful woman no less."

Vertexx69

First Post
Willow steps out from behind the hulking young cat innocently, resting an elbow on his wide front shoulder as he takes a seat at the edge of the dock. "Did take lady in bright color dress on boat?"
OOC: I think everything is updated on my sheet now.

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: XP, thanks! What level progression are we, fast?

[sblock=GM]
OOC: Alnar is tied up and can make no movements, like kick the orc, correct?

[/sblock]

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
OOC:
LPF uses the Fast progression.

[sblock=Alnar]
Alnar's still tied down, so no kicking or Somatic components. He could still sprout his claws, but his mobility is still limited.
[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
[sblock=GM]
Arg!! Alnar shouts, hoping Maschera can hear him and will keep out of sight. Once he gets free he will have to do something about Kazzag.

Cow....cow...coward...cowards hurt those who can't fight back....Alnar mumbles, still putting on the ruse that he is weak while hoping to goad Kazzag into letting him go to finish him off.
[/sblock]

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
[sblock=Alnar]
Kazzag grabs Alnar by the throat. "The helpless are the fuel for the strong. Remember that when Skith decides how to play with your soul."

Disgusted, she slams Alnar's head back against the stone altar, grunts, ejects a green gobbet from her nostril, and leaves.

Her heavy steps resonate throughout the temple as she descends back into the depths, then silence. A minute passes before the reassuring light step of Maschera can be heard. She lets out a minute gasp when she sees Alnar, and quickly reaches over to check his face and head. Her touch is gentle, in glorious contrast to Kazzag's manhandling.

She then looks straight into Alnar's eyes. She bites her lip as it curls into an impish grin. Then, she pulls forth a rusty iron key. Excitedly, she sets about freeing Alnar from his bonds. Finally, Maschera gingerly helps Alnar up off the slab of the altar.

Alnar slides, standing, into Maschera's personal space. With her arms already around Alnar, Maschera registers this closeness. Her eyes fixate deeply on Alnar's. Her lips part, remaining silent, quivering, surprised.

Inviting.
[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
[sblock=GM]
Thanks, says Alnar, pulling away from Maschera. He was never good with women, plus a torture chamber was not the best place for a romantic encounter.

Also he still did not fully trust her, he still did not know if her will was still her own.

Let's get out of here. he says. Have you seen my stuff anywhere? I'd hate to leave to behind.
he asks.
[/sblock]

Remove ads