[Living Pathfinder]The Green Faerie

jkason

First Post
OOC: Hooray for leveling, though I only had the time to add the XP to my sheet for now. Will update as soon as I can, in the meanwhile seems like Willow, of all characters, is doing the face-work. :D

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
OOC: Get your levels in ASAP, as I plan to get you past the gondolier quickly. Also, post some Diplomacy or Intimidate or whatever rolls you want--I'll move it forward as best I can!

Actually, I'm going to continue the action with the posting of rolls. When you've got the level in the sheet, I'll review and approve. You'll still be playing as a level 1 character until the approval is in.

Ta-Am-Ath and Willow Whitemane have been approved for Level 2.

Last edited:

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
OOC: HolyMan, it's all right to stay at level 1. It won't be a problem; the adventure was designed for Level 1 characters anyway. Level 2 will come soon enough.

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

OOC: Okay, I think I've got Nathan leveled properly. I'll pop into the social group to post for approvals after finishing here.

A halfing in gondolier's garb sits waiting at the station. He recoils a little at Boon's approach. "Hey! Big fella! Eh... He doesn't bite, does he?"

Willow steps out from behind the hulking young cat innocently, resting an elbow on his wide front shoulder as he takes a seat at the edge of the dock. "Did take lady in bright color dress on boat?"

Nathan smiles brightly at the gondalier. "Boon's really just a big kitten." he says, shooting a quick glance Willow's direction that he hopes tells her not to correct him. "A big cuddler, that one, though I'm afraid he's lost track of a favorite playmate. The woman my friend mentioned? You'd be hard-pressed to miss her. Quite a stunning soul, with a musical voice."

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
The gondolier rubs his chin. "Hmm, long black hair, green dress? Yeah, I may have seen her. How about we go for a ride?" He indicates his waiting gondola.

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

Nathan looks to the others for objection, taking special care to note if Ta shows any unease in the gondalier. If he sees none, he nods pleasantly, saying "That would be quite welcome."

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
[sblock=Alnar]
Maschera lets the moment pass unfulfilled.

As Alnar turns back, Maschera says, "I haven't seen anything around here other than the key and rubble... if they have your things, they're probably down there."

The singer points toward the corner of the temple. There, a staircase descends into darkness.

Maschera adds, fearfully, "That's where the orcs are staying."

She stops, looking around. "But... I might be able to help. There was something else I found around here..."

Maschera treads carefully behind the altar, picking her way among some tattered remains. She picks up a scroll, the vellum fraying mightily at the edges. "This place used to be dedicated to Cortesia, I can tell from the trappings. This is still Venza. Her protection should still be here."

She unrolls the scroll and starts chanting. A greenish light begins to cover her form. "This magic should offer you some protection. Please, promise to protect me, and I'll promise to protect you." She reaches her hand outward toward Alnar.
[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Ta-Am-Ath AC 16 (T15, FF13), HP 21/21, F +5,R+5,W+5, CMB +5, CMD 17

Using his knowledge of body language he aquired during his studies of unarmed combat, Ta proofs the man's words for lies.

[sblock=ooc]

Sense motive +6

Ta-Am-Ath

gained: 2 potions of mage armor, 60 gp
lost: 10pp, 1 potion of mage armor.

[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
[sblock=GM]
Before I post what Alnar does, I'm using sense motive and spellcraft to see if I notice anything strange. Like a magic aura around her, or that I sense her being deceitful.

Roll
Sense motive = 11 Spellcraft = 21
[/sblock]

Remove ads