[Living Pathfinder]The Green Faerie

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Let me see if I got all this right.

Total XP: 2,112
Total GP: 2,278 (1,650 + 628)

And add my thank you to the above IVV. Loved the battle while there was a singer in the background, and love the cliff hanger ending. I think Markas will hold onto the disc as both memento and because I would like to play in the follow up adventure. But for now Markas has some traveling to do.

So after taking the brass disc my treasure should be 2,228gp + one potion of cure light wounds?

HM

That is correct.

jkason

First Post
OOC: Not sure if it ruins follow-ups or not, but I figure the worst that happens if I ask is "no comment": so, was there ever a Maschera, or was she always Abzienta with a disguise spell? With so many people using glamour spells (at one point the orcs who attacked us at the inn used magic to look like Abzienta, too), I'm not entirely sure I've kept it all straight, though that's probably part of what makes Abzienta a challenging opponent. :)

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
OOC: Not sure if it ruins follow-ups or not, but I figure the worst that happens if I ask is "no comment": so, was there ever a Maschera, or was she always Abzienta with a disguise spell? With so many people using glamour spells (at one point the orcs who attacked us at the inn used magic to look like Abzienta, too), I'm not entirely sure I've kept it all straight, though that's probably part of what makes Abzienta a challenging opponent. :)

Yes, Abzienta is a challenging opponent.

jkason

First Post
I find seduction and mind games so underutilized in D&D...

(Then again, you were in Paridon, you know how I think.)

Indeed, and exactly why I was excited to be in another game with you as DM. Always nice and twisty with plenty of fun descriptive elements to set the mood. Makes my brain hurt, but in a good way. :)

Do we need to do any wrap up here (reporting to Umberto, etc?), or is that assumed and there's just the shopping and a return to the Inn left?

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
If there's anything else you'd like to RP, you can, but there isn't really anything new to learn or gain at this point for this adventure. Since timing is important, head on back into the Inn. Umberto has been told and knows the risks.

Remove ads