[Living Pathfinder]The Green Faerie

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Then let's cart her off to a guard post and then go see Umberto." Markas says sheathing his sword.

Looking at the orc he shakes his head. "Your off to the Tower of Chains, and may the gods have pity on you." he says before heading to the front door to see if he can flag down a halfling gondolier.

[sblock=OOC] If everyone else is ok with it I am for ending the adventure with a little hang up and hopefully a returning villain in the future. IVV has been busy no need to have him try and keep up when we are at a good spot to stop. [/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Ooc

OOC: I wasn't sure if we were at an ending point, or if we'd be finding a new twist on our return to Umberto, but I'm certainly up for returning to our employer, then breaking the news to Tilsit that his star is AWOL. Unless she's not...:uhoh:

Walking Dad

First Post

Ta-Am-Ath
AC 16/20 (T15, FF13), HP 17/21, F +5,R+5,W+5, CMB +5, CMD 17

... "She and her compatriots kidnapped and tortured Alnar," Nathan says. "We can all testify to that. ...

"Actually I cannot. I can only say that he was part of the attack, got knocked out and claimed later that he was under a spell. I lack the expertise in arcane matters to testify this." Ta calmly reseponds.

[sblock=ooc]
I'm fine with stopping and having a follow up when IVV got more time.

gained: 2 potions of mage armor, 60 gp
lost: 10pp, 2 potion of mage armor.

Gained this adventure:
1870 xp, 1408 gp
[/sblock]

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
GM: It's a reasonable stopping point. What I'll do is make the Brass Disk available as an adventure launch point, and I'll wrap this up and get you all back to the Dunn Wright inn. I'll post the final rewards this weekend.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
GM:
Totals gained to date (including all previous awards):

Nathan, Ta, Willow, Markas:
1870 xp, 1408 gp

Alnar:
1448 xp, 1393 gp

Pool of 640 gp for splitting later.

Total days from 3/6/11 through 3/28/11: 22 days
Awarded: 242 xp, 242 gp

New and final Totals:
Nathan, Ta, Willow, Markas:
2112 xp, 1650 gp

Alnar:
1690 xp, 1635 gp

Treasure pool:
640 gp
Ornate bottle of absinthe (250 gp)
Matching set of silver and amber necklace and earrings, with preserved mayfiles (1000 gp)
4 Scrolls of Undetectable Alignment (4 x 25 gp)
4 Elixirs of Love (4 x 150 gp)
Mother-of-pearl coffer containing century-old perfume bottles (500 gp)
Brass Disk Talisman (50 gp)

If all treasure is sold, the total comes to 640 + 2500 = 3140 gp, which could be split 5 ways to 628 gp each. However, I'll leave that up to you. If anyone wishes to purchase any of the above items, you may. The Brass Disk can be used to begin an adventure through the portal inside the catacombs, should you purchase it. In that case, you will be responsible for assembling the party, and a GM can run the adventure for you (I have plenty of plans for beyond, so I can design it.)

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask.

jkason

First Post
OOC: Excellent. Tantalizingly close to 3rd level...

Nathan's good with taking his share. The brass talisman is definitely an adventure I'd like to go on if Nathan's available, but I figure it's available even if we sell it, since someone can always bring it back. :)

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: Thanks for the adventure InVinoVeritas! I had a lot of fun!

Alnar needs his revenge, so he would love to join any continuation of the adventure. I would not mind keeping the Brass Disk Talisman, though I'm not great at keeping up on Living Pathfinder, so I might not be the best person to hold on to it ;)

Some please mention "@" me if there is a continuation somewhere, so I don't miss it. :)

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: The XP above is without the one from previous adventures (Frog Hunt), right?

Ta is not interested in any of the items, but I vote to not sell the disk ;)

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
OOC: Alnar put me in an interesting position, but it worked out great for demonstrating Abzienta's power. Glad you enjoyed it!

The XP is for this adventure only, no previous adventures are included.

As for the Brass Disk, someone can just say "I'm buying it!" and it's theirs. It will become that person's responsibility to assemble the party.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Let me see if I got all this right.

Total XP: 2,112
Total GP: 2,278 (1,650 + 628)

And add my thank you to the above IVV. Loved the battle while there was a singer in the background, and love the cliff hanger ending. I think Markas will hold onto the disc as both memento and because I would like to play in the follow up adventure. But for now Markas has some traveling to do.

So after taking the brass disc my treasure should be 2,228gp + one potion of cure light wounds?

HM

Remove ads