[Living Pathfinder]The Green Faerie

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

Nathan stands back, letting Alnar get his frustrations out and hoping the exercise leads to useful information.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Kazzag coughs and grins.

"Ah, there's that fire. I remember not too long ago I had you screaming like a baby, and I didn't even have to touch you. But now I see that all you needed was just to tie me up, first. I can play that way..."

She gets serious as she continues. "But, sure, I'll talk. Abzienta's betrayed us all by running. She was traveling to and from here through the gates in the back of the catacombs. Turns out one of the gates leads to the Caverns of Graznagul, where we all were from, originally. She promised us the secrets of seduction, we help her with predations. So that's why I'm here, on top, surrounded by you kittens. She's probably back in Graznagul as we speak, that temptress."

jkason

First Post

Nathan frowns. "We just checked the tunnels and didn't find any kind of gate," he says. "How are they hidden?"

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
"Mewling, sightless kittens..." Kazzag mutters.

"You didn't see the two giant ancient gates on the back wall of the catacombs? Made of glass? Large, round? You're the one with the magic, you're supposed to be able to see these things!" She gasps, her outburst pulling something inside her.

Catching her breath, she adds, "You just need to use the talisman... Of course, I could open up a lot of things for you... just not all tied up like this..."

jkason

First Post

"Alnar, since she seems so smitten with you, see if you can't wrench this talisman from her. I'll check the back of the catacombs. Someone want to cover my back?" Nathan says. He invokes the celestial motes that grant him arcane sight, and as their glow settles over his eyes, he moves toward the back of the catacombs again.

OOC: Detect Magic

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Alnar has (finally) been approved for Level 2, make sure you post up in the Social group "Character lvl ups thread" so it is not forgotten. I am very forgetful. :p [/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
[sblock=OOC] Alnar has (finally) been approved for Level 2, make sure you post up in the Social group "Character lvl ups thread" so it is not forgotten. I am very forgetful. :p [/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]
Thanks very much! Do I need two approvals or just the one? :)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads