[Living Pathfinder]The Green Faerie

Luinnar

First Post
We couldn't find any way out through those tunnels, Alnar, and we didn't see Maschera or Abzienta fleeing. Is there a secret tunnel you know of?"

Umm.. Alnar says thinking back to when he was captured.

OOC: Not sure, did Alnar go through the tunnels InVinoVeritas?

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Alnar thinks back to when he was last in the catacombs with Abzienta and the orcs. No, he does not remember any extra passages out--it looked like a dead end.

A quick confirmation shows that there is no trap on the sarcophagus and the gathered items inside are available for the taking. Of the trophies, Alnar takes the letter and reads.

Dearest Alnar,

By now, you probably feel betrayed by me. Please, I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. I needed to show the orcs that you would not be a threat before I could let you see them, lest they attack and try to kill you, my love, again. I could not bear the thought of losing you, and I would rather choose to risk never finding your love again but know you are alive, than let you die.

Dearest sweetheart, thank you for selflessly defending me as I leave for my safety. I will be gone for a while, now, but know that I will never forget our time together, nor will you ever leave my heart. I dream of the day we can be together again. When the time is right, we shall find each other.

Yours anytime, anywhere,
Maschera

Anytime, anywhere... The voice in the statue was Maschera's. That heavenly voice.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Think man." Markas says in a small huff at this seemly dead end. "Where were you before you arrived here? And how did you get from there to here?"

Markas watches for deception as he is still un-trusting of the mage.

Luinnar

First Post
They knocked me out and took me to the torture chamber, beat me up, charmed me and led me to the catacombs. Alnar says.

Why don't we ask her? he says, pointing to the female orc tied up. She knows more about this place then I do. She was one of Abzienta's main minions.

Walking Dad

First Post

Ta-Am-Ath
AC 16/20 (T15, FF13), HP 17/21, F +5,R+5,W+5, CMB +5, CMD 17

Ta keeps silent during the exchange, always keeping an alert eye on the bound orc.

[sblock=ooc]

gained: 2 potions of mage armor, 60 gp
lost: 10pp, 2 potion of mage armor.

Gained this adventure:
1870 xp, 1408 gp
[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

Nathan shakes his head. "What I want to know is: why this note? She charmed Alnar, had the orcs working for her, and still this fairy tale romance schtick. Do you think she believes it? That this is all some doomed romance scenario?"

The sorcerer shakes the thought aside for the moment.

"Alnar's right. The orc woman's probably our best bet for information. But I think we should be quick about it. Maschera, or Abzienta, or whatever she's calling herself, seemed quite keen on Umberto when we were at the Inn this morning. I'm not keen to leave him unwarned for much longer. Might be best to drag our friend along toward House Gabbiano. If she wakes up on the way, we can question her. If not, we can at least give Umberto what we know."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Then we should perhaps find a guardsman and have them take the orc to the Tower of Chains, and we should stake out Umberto." Markas says sheathing his sword and then scratching his chin in thought.

"The note is puzzling it's as if she was thinking Alnar was her lost lover, as if he still lived. If Maschera is truly Abzienta is disguise than maybe the old elf witch is going senile."

Markas readies himself to carry the orc.

Luinnar

First Post
Remember me female orc?Alnar says grinning, pulling out his dagger. I seem to recall several bruises and broken bones thanks to you. I'm reminding you this so you'll know that I'm not kidding when I say that I'll start cutting off vital bits if you don't tell us everything you know about Abzienta and this place.

Now speak before I lose my temper! he shouts, waving the dagger in front of the orc's face.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Markas eyes shoot up at the outburst but before he says anything he thinks the man is entitled do to what has happen to him.

He stands back folding his arms and asks, "You want me to help the big cat hold her down? She can watch as we feed pieces of her to him."

OOC: Aid another

EDIT: Drat!

Remove ads