[Living Pathfinder]The Green Faerie

Vertexx69

First Post
Willow comes back up from the catacombs, shrugging back into her backpack. She looks over at Boon who chuffs at his girl as he looks away from the orc woman for just a moment. "So where go now?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"That is the million in silver question, now isn't it?" Markas says with a small grin. "If she gives in and gives us her talisman or we just take it from her corpse is everyone ready to pursue Maschera?"

[sblock=OOC] Roll call for players and characters. It seems [MENTION=41485]InVinoVeritas[/MENTION] hasn't been on in a little while. Will see how long we should give the DM till we need a temporary replacement or what we should do.[/sblock]

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
[sblock=ooc]
I'm here. I'm sorry I've been gone, it's been a crazy couple weeks--interviews being just a piece of the action. I'll get things moving again.
[/sblock]

"Ooh, dragon boy..." Kazzag croons, "You'll have to search me first. Search me deep, you might miss it."

She then sighs. "I don't have it, Abzienta kept the two talismans with her trophies in the sarcophagus. The silver rod led to Graznagul. I never got to see where the brass disk led."

Nathan descends into the tomb, looking with his sight through the room. And there, the two glass rings embedded on the back wall shine brightly with magic. Conjuration magic, he confirms a moment later.

Kazzag snorts. "Probably should have kept that rod."

Luinnar

First Post
OK, she is creeping me out now. Alnar says taking a couple steps back. I liked her better when she was trying to kill me. Lets dump her off somewhere before we continue.

OOC: [MENTION=84167]HolyMan[/MENTION] Can you please give me a link to that thread? I can't find it at the moment.

Walking Dad

First Post

Ta-Am-Ath
AC 16/20 (T15, FF13), HP 17/21, F +5,R+5,W+5, CMB +5, CMD 17

"What do you suppose? We have no proof she committed any crime. They will not imprison her." Ta calmly reminds Alnar.

[sblock=ooc]

gained: 2 potions of mage armor, 60 gp
lost: 10pp, 2 potion of mage armor.

Gained this adventure:
1870 xp, 1408 gp
[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
[sblock=OOC] What thread are you talking about? Sorry I'm a little lost.[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]
OOC: Alnar has (finally) been approved for Level 2, make sure you post up in the Social group "Character lvl ups thread" so it is not forgotten. I am very forgetful. :p

I can't find the "Character lvl ups thread". :)
[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Oh that was for next time you lvl up. Whenever you level up after you fix your sheet in the wiki you should post your ready for approval in the Social Group. That way we don't forget who is awaiting approval, and can get to it.

You can click the link in my signature to the Social group and then find the Character LvL UPs thread.[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

"I'm afraid we're not likely to follow anyone," Nathan says at Markas words. "There's conjuration magic down there, certainly, which is like to be teleportive, but we only have the disk, not the rod Abzienta took to make her escape. And we've no way of knowing if the other portal goes anywhere near where she's gone."

"What do you suppose? We have no proof she committed any crime. They will not imprison her." Ta calmly reminds Alnar.

"She and her compatriots kidnapped and tortured Alnar," Nathan says. "We can all testify to that. Connecting her to our client's murder might be more difficult, but it's a start. And it seems likely she'd be willing to trade testimony against Abzienta in exchange for a lighter sentence."

Remove ads