• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for gamers

DiniUra

First Post
If you're still accepting players, I'd love to join. I'm fairly new to Dungeons and Dragons, but all of my play-time has been spent as a DM so I'm fairly well versed as far as most rules go. I hope to play a Wizard so if the party needs a spellcaster, i'd be happy to take up that roll - any thoughts on allowing an Awakened Toad Mage? :heh:

StellarDisciple

First Post
Ack, I've just had a bunch of school work dumped on me today. It looks like I'm gonna be kept busy for the next couple of weeks, so I don't think I'm going to be able to participate :-(

Komodo

First Post
Oops, sorry about the delay in response. I didn't see that there was another page. Yes, PrCs will be allowed. Just send your character and suchnot, although we are getting kind of full. I'm thinking one more and that's it.

S

shurai

For the record, I just emailed you, so that means I'm still interested in playing! : ]

I've a question about the '200 xp available for items' rule you're using for character creation. I need to be a spellcasting class to be able to make use of that rule, right? For example, I cannot spend the xp that's available to craft magical arms and armor as if I were a spellcaster even though I'm clearly not one, can I? It just seems to give spellcasters a bit of an advantage over mundanes, that's all.

I kind of believe in partly customizing the character to the party (and the campaign) so I've got two different characters in mind. My default choice leans towards a fire support role (an archer), while the alternate one leans towards an assault role (a swordsman). Is it okay with you if I choose my role when I hear a little bit more about the campaign and the rest of the party?

Thanks much.

-S

Komodo

First Post
Well, we have 8 characters at the moment, so I'm going to say the campaign's closed for now. However, if people drop out later, I'll repost about it.

Sorry to those who didn't get in. If you're looking for a PbB, one of the players in my campaign, jewj, is starting a Forgotten Realms campaign at GameHub as well.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads